Non-Anime Vid idea

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Hotta_Bushi
Org Profile

Non-Anime Vid idea

Post by Hotta_Bushi » Sun Jul 07, 2002 3:48 am

Ok, just by show of hands (or voices), how many think this is a good idea for a vid?

Black Hawk Down => Another One Bites the Dust (Queen)
I just got finished watching the movie when the song popped into my MP3 player.

Anyone got any other non-anime video ideas?

the Black Monarch
Org Profile

very funny.

Post by the Black Monarch » Tue Aug 13, 2002 12:37 pm

Very funny idea. That was pretty much all the movie was about, just lots of dying and not much plot.
Ask me about my secret stash of videos that can't be found anywhere anymore.

Sierra Lorna
Org Profile

Post by Sierra Lorna » Wed Aug 14, 2002 9:44 pm

I had an idea for Tomb Raider the movie, but I'm already doing it, sorry. :)

How bout the Final Fantasy movie... you could use some sort of classical or opera-ish song. Even the music from the FF games might work.

Have you ever seen Sixth Sense? I love that movie. You could do a horror or something with that. I don't know very many horror songs though.

...Sorry I don't have very many ideas. I'd like to see something to Black Hawk Down, like you said. I'm not sure that song would work, though. If I remember right, "Another One Bites the Dust" is really slow and almost rap-ish, and that kind of music is very hard to make a good video to. I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, just make sure you have a good solid concept before you do too much with it.

Good luck with whatever you're going to do!
ImageImage

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Thu Aug 15, 2002 12:28 am

Sierra Lorna wrote:If I remember right, "Another One Bites the Dust" is really slow and almost rap-ish, and that kind of music is very hard to make a good video to.
Well, without a lot of bling-bling in it it is.

I liked Black Hawk Down, and as for the no plot part, well derrr, the movie was about being stuck in the middle of Mogadishu, Somalia and trying to get out alive.
I'm out...

priuscomet
Org Profile

Post by priuscomet » Thu Aug 15, 2002 3:14 am

err...well since its a moive type source... it'd be a great music vid.

but this site is ANIME music videos...and well, basically all vids are anime based...even if the footage was taken from a game (since games are usually anime based or has graphics with anime).

::scratches head:: so basically.... you know, since the footage is a movie MOVIE type deal... i'm not so sure if it belongs here. but by all means, go for it. i just don't know if you should post it.... ::shrugs::

Heero_Yuy84
Org Profile

Post by Heero_Yuy84 » Thu Aug 15, 2002 11:19 am

Actually, if you look through the search list there are a few non-animes that are listed on this site (I can't explain it either, but they are there)

Return to “General AMV”