new music vid released...finally!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Wed Aug 14, 2002 4:56 pm

Digital_Sakura wrote:look...I don't think this was meant to become a conflict,but if it will,then I'll just go ahead and say this as the last words I shall read under this topic...I don't care what the f*ck you think about Sakura...if you say she's not attractive,then I'de have to sure as hell call you a faggot cause only a faggot like you would say somethin' like that,so until you know how to understand the true form of a Goddess such as her,which is my Goddess by the way,then I suggest you back off...and about the other guy that said she's a so called "cartoon",you lack knowledge about such,do you not?cartoons are made by us..the stupid americans who think we know what we're doin'..such as mickey mouse for example..that would be a cartoon...now do you see such a beautiful person such as Sakura on any "cartoon",heh...I think NOT!well...anyways....hopefully the point has come across that I don't really care what you say about it,cause it's really not important to me =D,from my Goddess,I hope she sends that faggot and the guy who said somethin' about her bein' a "cartoon" into ETERNAL DAMNATION! Have a nice day =D

Ja

Digital_Sakura
:shock: Actually Sakura is kinda cute but that pic was murder on my 56K. BTW, I think you might have alienated some potential viewers with that tirade. =P

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Wed Aug 14, 2002 5:31 pm

i'm 56k and it didn't take anytime for me to see it.

It was worth any wait.

*saves image to hentai folder*
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

Petro
Location: In the Nuclear Blast Zone of Washington DC, Virginia
Org Profile

Post by Petro » Wed Aug 14, 2002 5:38 pm

What series is she from? What's it about?
My Profile There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Wed Aug 14, 2002 6:44 pm

Petro wrote:What series is she from? What's it about?
I think she's a Streetfighter character. Damn good one too. :D

Petro
Org Profile

Post by Petro » Wed Aug 14, 2002 8:06 pm

mexicanjunior wrote:
Which Street Fighter series? There were so many of them that I never bothered watching them since I didn't know which ones were worth it. ^^;
My Profile There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Wed Aug 14, 2002 8:12 pm

Petro wrote:
mexicanjunior wrote:
Which Street Fighter series? There were so many of them that I never bothered watching them since I didn't know which ones were worth it. ^^;
SF Alpha I believe. I think she was also in the SF Alpha anime movie.

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Wed Aug 14, 2002 8:21 pm

I'm a sakura fanboy now ^_^
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

KLin
Org Profile

kono hentai yarou!

Post by KLin » Wed Aug 14, 2002 8:32 pm

*see subject*
yarou!

Clara Yuri Asaki
Location: Where the Goddesses sleep in each other's arms peacefully... Loves: Shoujo-Ai and Yuri
Org Profile

Good

Post by Clara Yuri Asaki » Thu Aug 15, 2002 2:05 pm

It's nice to know that everyone changed their minds about this signature. It's cool and I don't see what all of your problems were to begin with. Maybe it's huge, but it doesn't take more than a second my 56k to get it. :)

Sakura was first introduced in the game Street Fighter Alpha 2. She's appeared in many Capcom fighting games since then. So, of course she would be in the Street Fighter Alpha anime. Not much of a major role, sadly, but she was there. :wink:

:evil: AND NO ONE BETTER EVER MENTION CARTOON IN ANY ANIME PLACE AGIAN!!! :twisted:

Onana! :D

Petro
Org Profile

Post by Petro » Thu Aug 15, 2002 3:23 pm

Why not shrink the picture and make it your avitar? I'm sure a lot of people would like that ~_^

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”