DVD DATA

WillWorkForTrigun
Org Profile

DVD DATA

Post by WillWorkForTrigun » Tue Aug 13, 2002 12:15 pm

i desperatly need new clips to make an AMV. I have a dvd with multiple anime movie clips on it, AND i have both a movie maker and a DVD player on my computer..

now..

can anyone tell me how i can import clips from the DVD onto the movie maker? eh heh.. or is it not possible :D
"You cannot alter your fate, however you can rise to meet it if you choose..." - Mononoke Hime -

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Tue Aug 13, 2002 12:15 pm

"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

WillWorkForTrigun
Org Profile

:D

Post by WillWorkForTrigun » Tue Aug 13, 2002 12:16 pm

TY
"You cannot alter your fate, however you can rise to meet it if you choose..." - Mononoke Hime -

WillWorkForTrigun
Org Profile

umm...

Post by WillWorkForTrigun » Tue Aug 13, 2002 3:01 pm

ok.. that was so confusing, i couldn't live five minutes through it... :D thats just me though.. i don't understand anything...

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Tue Aug 13, 2002 3:09 pm

Then start looking up the stuff you don't udnerstand, and if you have any questions you can't answer through research and looking up terms, be as clear and concise as possible and post in the proper video forum.
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

RadicalEd0
Org Profile

Post by RadicalEd0 » Tue Aug 13, 2002 6:25 pm

dun get discouraged, we all went through that phaze at one point. If you spend enough time reading you should know everything you need by... ah december. At least thats how it worked for me when I started a year ago.
NMEAMV: PENIS
NMEAMV: IN
NMEAMV: YO
NMEAMV: MIXED
NMEAMV: DRINK

NME
Org Profile

Post by NME » Tue Aug 20, 2002 11:05 pm

I didn't, I'm absolutely perfect in every way. You wish you were me, oh yes you do. Theres also that minority thats too goddamn dumb to make Amv's, but thats a very small population percentage. Keep at it and hope you're not one of 'those people' :P

Return to “Video & Audio Help”