New Zelda Amv

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
shinto
Org Profile

New Zelda Amv

Post by shinto » Tue Aug 13, 2002 5:29 pm

new zelda amv, for info visit my site!
*Shinto*

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt like elerberries!! I fart in your general direction!" ~Monty Python and the Holy Grail~

*Sephi the red nosed bad guy.
Had a very shiny nose..*

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Tue Aug 13, 2002 6:02 pm

How about posting a link?

For that matter, how about adding it to the a-m-v.org database and linking to the entry?
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Tue Aug 13, 2002 6:22 pm

I tried to make a zelda vid before but i could never find enough source footage.
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

shinto
Org Profile

Post by shinto » Wed Aug 14, 2002 1:27 pm

it is in the .org database and you go to the www (and pic of house) thing down there\/ or if you dont wana click that button then you can go to <a href="http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/sienk70 ... !!!</u></a>
*Shinto*

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt like elerberries!! I fart in your general direction!" ~Monty Python and the Holy Grail~

*Sephi the red nosed bad guy.
Had a very shiny nose..*

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”