Badge Contest

Promodo
Org Profile

Misty...

Post by Promodo » Fri Jul 26, 2002 10:16 am

To my knowledge, you had to have the fully entact a-m-v.org logo... couldn't split it up like that. But, eh, I dunno.
I stole my pants from Napoleon, and started the capri trend.

Petro
Location: In the Nuclear Blast Zone of Washington DC, Virginia
Org Profile

Post by Petro » Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:13 am

Misty,

Do you have the font and such for how you did your name? If you could post a psd file with sample text where you put your name, I'd appreciate it.

If not, I'll manage :wink:
My Profile There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

danielwang
Village Idiot
Org Profile

Post by danielwang » Fri Jul 26, 2002 1:11 pm

oh dammit! i was going to diregard the eye thing and have people replace with AvaTar! oops damn it!

very good, marbled design. mine has logo sideways, and lots of space for info... adobe/avid metaedit background you can see the tracks... transparencies design and tints... looks like a damm suncatcher i dont thinks its that likely...

Btw, doing it as TXT = attempt to display. dont do it.
I can't access it, it will sometimes give you Crap b/c of bandwidth restrictions... you have yto right click to save and wait a minute or so before it will telll you... Geocities SUCKS.

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Post by Phade » Fri Jul 26, 2002 10:32 pm

Hey All,

I'm really sorry about the badge thing. I have moved from VA to NC and it took waaaaay too long (up for 22 hours, driving for 9 hours through thunderstorms, not fun). Anyway, since all the Otakon folks are actually at Otakon right now, the quickie badge contest is kinda a flop. :(

This is the same reason that the Golden Donut is not moving quickly. :( I really need to figure out distributed coding methods...

Phade. <-- bummed out

Petro
Location: In the Nuclear Blast Zone of Washington DC, Virginia
Org Profile

Post by Petro » Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:46 pm

Phade wrote:Phade. <-- bummed out
Cheer up Phade! Some of us aren't there yet! (I'm heading there tomorrow) Though I've already printed out a copy of Misty's badge to bring with me.

There's always other cons for the badge. ^_^
-Petro
My Profile There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Sun Jul 28, 2002 5:20 pm

Phade wrote:I really need to figure out distributed coding methods...
Make new friends - clone yourself! :)

MistyCaldwell
Org Profile

Post by MistyCaldwell » Mon Jul 29, 2002 12:20 am

:)
It's ok Phade.

Petro- I bet you're the guy I saw in the AMV contest showing with the amv badge on. You walk too fast, couldn't catch ya ^_^ well...whoever it was walked too fast.

Glad you guys kinda liked the design. It lacks a lot and I really think one of the others should be chosen for the other cons.

We all know Otakon is the best ;) but there are still other cons this year and I want an official one to wear at Sugoicon. I'll most likely be the only one from this forum there though....

queenserenity42
Org Profile

Post by queenserenity42 » Tue Jul 30, 2002 4:46 pm

Hey Phade! I'm going to Anime Iowa in late August, and I'd still love to wear an a-m-v.org badge. Can we see the winning badge(s) anyway? (BTW, yes, I am a creator.) If not, I guess I'll just make my own. ^_^ Thanks!

QS

infest
Org Profile

Post by infest » Tue Aug 13, 2002 1:23 pm

Yeah, Set a new date for due date =] I'll work on one.
Blunt your mind.

FurryCurry
Org Profile

Post by FurryCurry » Tue Aug 13, 2002 2:36 pm

MistyCaldwell wrote::)

We all know Otakon is the best ;) but there are still other cons this year and I want an official one to wear at Sugoicon. I'll most likely be the only one from this forum there though....
Well, I'm planning on attending SugoiCon, and so are a couple lurker friends of mine. In fact, we're all busy trying to get videos made for the contest. :lol:

Return to “Site Announcements”