"Good girl in love with bad guy" anime

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Re: Post subjects are a waste of time.

Post by Arigatomina » Mon Jul 14, 2003 12:33 pm

Alucard_FoN wrote:
Xanthrax wrote:Magic Knights Rayearth: I've never seen this series, but I think that one of the heroines falls in love with a villain, who must turn good at some point. As I said, I've never seen the series, hence the sketchiness and probably inaccuracies.
To clarify: In season 2 of MKR, Hikaru falls in love with the brother of the main villain from season 1. Having not seen the series, your confusion is understandable since the two look exactly alike.
And in season 1 Emeraud falls in love with the main villain Zagato, that's why the girls were summoned. That definitely fits the bill (though he had good motives, Zagato was still quite evil in achieving his goal, and she loved him anyway).

Garylisk
Org Profile

Post by Garylisk » Mon Jul 14, 2003 2:32 pm

Sailor Moon season 1, Naru falls in love with Neprite. It's really sad, too.. he finally returns her feelings before dying. Makes me cry a lot.
Alcohol, Drugs, Overdrive, Noise, Neon Lights, Party People, Revolution

Alucard_FoN
Org Profile

Post by Alucard_FoN » Mon Jul 14, 2003 2:45 pm

And of course I wouldn't have replied with useful information at all had I realized that we were dealing with a necroposter and had bothered to look at the dates :/.

Garylisk
Org Profile

Post by Garylisk » Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:04 pm

Oh god.. I should have noticed.
Alcohol, Drugs, Overdrive, Noise, Neon Lights, Party People, Revolution

Bebop0083
Org Profile

Post by Bebop0083 » Mon Jul 14, 2003 6:28 pm

i would say Bulma and Vegeta from DBZ but i dont think you want that. your best luck is Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust. thats the only one i can think of. does Inuyasha count?? Inuyasha is kinda bad. at least he thinks he is.

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Mon Jul 14, 2003 8:44 pm

Damn man, and I had an idea too. :lol: Well, I hope he (or she) found them after all.

Return to “General Anime”