"Good girl in love with bad guy" anime

Madzack
Org Profile

"Good girl in love with bad guy" anime

Post by Madzack » Sun Dec 29, 2002 8:54 pm

Are there any good examples of anime where lead good girl fall in love with main bad guy? Kinda like Buffy and Spike?

Sidicas
Org Profile

Re: "Good girl in love with bad guy" anime

Post by Sidicas » Sun Dec 29, 2002 10:02 pm

Madzack wrote:Are there any good examples of anime where lead good girl fall in love with main bad guy? Kinda like Buffy and Spike?
How about plain guy fall in love with anime girl?
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 512 character limit

tacooe
Org Profile

Post by tacooe » Sun Dec 29, 2002 11:17 pm

Well kind of in Beserk with Griffith and Princess Charlotte

FATTY_VM
Org Profile

Post by FATTY_VM » Sun Dec 29, 2002 11:22 pm

if hes looking for enough for a vid.. you think theres enough footage? ... hrm maybe .. especially considering i cant think of many more where that actually happens.... maybe in vampire hunter D?
...the problem I see a lot is that many good amv makers think they suck, and many bad amv makers think they're good.
I've seen it happen, man! I've SEEN IT!..
--Rob Kenchu

Xanthrax
Org Profile

Post subjects are a waste of time.

Post by Xanthrax » Mon Dec 30, 2002 1:48 am

Just a few come to mind straight away, though it's hard to really class any of the guys as being particularly evil, especially as the series progress.

Devil Man: Isn't some lass in love with Devil Man? He's technically a good guy, but with the whole fused-with-a-demon thing it's hard to say either way.

Hana Yori Dango: Tsukushi ends up with Tsukasa [Doumyoji], who is an absolute bastard for most of the series.

Kodomo No Omocha: I've only seen the first story arc, so I wouldn't know for sure, but Sana and Hayama certainly seems to be the main pairing being built up to.

Magic Knights Rayearth: I've never seen this series, but I think that one of the heroines falls in love with a villain, who must turn good at some point. As I said, I've never seen the series, hence the sketchiness and probably inaccuracies.

Pretear: My most tenuous link of all, gauged only by a single AMV by Dark Kamui (otherwise I know absolutely nothing about this animé, so someone else will need to back this claim up). In it, there certainly seems to be some green haired lass in love with a blond haired bad guy.
Dead girls don't say no.

kiAne
Org Profile

Post by kiAne » Mon Jul 14, 2003 1:03 am

its manga....but yea....if u dont mind reading instead o' watching...i'd say mars...absolutely the best. the dudes not exactly gangster but most of the people in the school either fear him or is in his crowd....n' the grls really really really shy n' self consious...like...there was this one part where her teacher was all touching her n' she didnt do nething about it, the dude (main character#2) protected her...n' yea...sory if i gave too much info about it....o yea, n' i also like I.N.V.U. the whole series isnt focused on the couple, but i liked it
"Work like you don't need money,
dance like no one is watching, and
Love like you have never been hurt before."

kiAne
Org Profile

Post by kiAne » Mon Jul 14, 2003 1:04 am

Kodomo No Omocha isnt really wut ur looking for...the first few eps wud make u laff ur ass off, but it gets kinda old...if u know what i mean
"Work like you don't need money,
dance like no one is watching, and
Love like you have never been hurt before."

Alucard_FoN
Org Profile

Re: Post subjects are a waste of time.

Post by Alucard_FoN » Mon Jul 14, 2003 1:06 am

Xanthrax wrote:Magic Knights Rayearth: I've never seen this series, but I think that one of the heroines falls in love with a villain, who must turn good at some point. As I said, I've never seen the series, hence the sketchiness and probably inaccuracies.
To clarify: In season 2 of MKR, Hikaru falls in love with the brother of the main villain from season 1. Having not seen the series, your confusion is understandable since the two look exactly alike.

Garylisk
Org Profile

Post by Garylisk » Mon Jul 14, 2003 1:06 am

There's a manga like that called "Mars", but I dunno if there's an anime or not.
Alcohol, Drugs, Overdrive, Noise, Neon Lights, Party People, Revolution

youkokitsune106
Org Profile

Post by youkokitsune106 » Mon Jul 14, 2003 11:24 am

"Mars" is a manga based on that quote, but i don't think that's what Madzack is looking for. "Mars" is whean a girl in society is good (good grades, no cursing... quiet, polite, well-mannered.. etc...) falls in love with a "bad" guy in society (bad grades, skips school, gambles, have sex 24/7.... j/k but he has a reputation for having sex a lot....) as opposed to the good girl (main heroine... saves the day... type) falls in love with "bad guy" (as in ... villan.... bad.... evil powers and wants to take over the world.....)

yeah.....

an anime like that.....? i dunno....
"Kurama, there is no one who does not carry scars on his heart. If there were someone in the world like that, he would be a shallow soul."
~Hiei

~.:*:.~YoukoKitsune~.:*:.~

Return to “General Anime”