My first AMV

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Heero_Yuy84
Org Profile

My first AMV

Post by Heero_Yuy84 » Tue Aug 13, 2002 1:17 am

Yeah...I admit it was kind of made under a dare (it was one of those ideas that was deemed to good to pass up)

It's DBZ (yeah, yeah, so it's nothing original, I'm only human) set to "Buttercup (I'm A Super Girl") by Shonen Knife (All it took was one suggestion/joke concerning Great Saiyaman to set this into motion...)

Anyway...here's the link

http://www.angelfire.com/gundam/heeroshangar/SSJ.wmv

Any opinions welcome (if you don't like it, please tell me what you didn't like tho...)

Kamoc
Org Profile

Post by Kamoc » Tue Aug 13, 2002 1:57 am

link's busted man. ..or woman. ..or.. no, that's disgusting.

Heero_Yuy84
Org Profile

Post by Heero_Yuy84 » Tue Aug 13, 2002 11:12 pm

Tis man...

Let me try that again...

http://www.angelfire.com/gundam/heeroshangar/SSJ.WMV

If this doesn't work, try the main page (just shave off the last part)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”