WORST VIDEO EVER CONTEST!!

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Neo-Matrix
Org Profile

WORST VIDEO EVER CONTEST!!

Post by Neo-Matrix » Fri Aug 09, 2002 12:04 am

not an official contest, post your ideas here so people can see them. i nominate: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9009
im sorry xyle but i have an idea for this song and your video, in my mind, insults the song and AMV making.

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Sat Aug 10, 2002 11:56 am

Why do you have to start beef man?We are all but a happy village....Be mean and no one will share food with you ::hides stash::

Neo-Matrix
Org Profile

Post by Neo-Matrix » Sat Aug 10, 2002 12:23 pm

im not trying to start problems, i dont have anything against xyle. even before i knew who made this, i was ashamed to watch the video. watch it, please.

Beef
Org Profile

Post by Beef » Sat Aug 10, 2002 2:18 pm

Neo-Matrix wrote:im not trying to start problems, i dont have anything against xyle. even before i knew who made this, i was ashamed to watch the video. watch it, please.
Saying that someones' video is the worst thing that you ever seen is just looking for proplems, expecially when you announce it to the whole community.
http://www.sakkakustudios.com - Witness the Illusion
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... r_id=16354" target="_blank" class="postlink">ORG Profile</a>

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Sat Aug 10, 2002 3:27 pm

Beef wrote:
Neo-Matrix wrote:im not trying to start problems, i dont have anything against xyle. even before i knew who made this, i was ashamed to watch the video. watch it, please.
Saying that someones' video is the worst thing that you ever seen is just looking for proplems, expecially when you announce it to the whole community.

I agree,I have seen many videos that were very bad....But I never say that video sucks and it should be burned for 30 days and nights....Just keep it to your lonesome or no one will share there food with you :)

Melfina
Org Profile

Post by Melfina » Sun Aug 11, 2002 2:41 am

*ban*
Forum Nublar
Webmaster and founder of

Neo-Matrix
Org Profile

Post by Neo-Matrix » Sun Aug 11, 2002 11:57 am

alright fine delete the thread, i dont know why i would be banned i already said i dont have anything against xyle hes cool. um plus why is there an option in the opinions that says "this video makes a good torture method" yes it is exclusively to the maker but its still just as mean.

SpPANDA
Org Profile

Post by SpPANDA » Mon Aug 12, 2002 12:56 pm

i'd delete it if i could, but you already know that

TobinHood
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by TobinHood » Tue Aug 13, 2002 2:35 am

I nominate these 3 videos as the worst ever.

Ballad of Fallen Angels
Where Are You Christmas
Requiem For The Innocent

These videos are despicable and I recommend you hell at the creator as much as you can every chance you get for making such terrible productions!
http://sakkaku.icedomain.netImageImage
I've got to stop procrasturbating.

Neo-Matrix
Org Profile

Post by Neo-Matrix » Tue Aug 13, 2002 9:50 am

wow mr jason tobin, those did suck! you win!

actually the first wasnt there, the second was good(cries), and im downloading the third.

Return to “AMV Contests”