i have a request.......

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
The HentaiMaster
Org Profile

i have a request.......

Post by The HentaiMaster » Mon Aug 12, 2002 9:35 am

Yesterday i herd i nice song and i was thinking iff i can fing a music vid with this song but unfortunetly i did not find anny. So i would like to ask iff any one can make a music ranma music video with the song blue monday.
U probably wonder why i am not doing it my self well i don't know how. i tried to meke one but i do not know hot to put the song on the video or what ever and alsow i don't know what progrem to u se anny way.
I hope sommeone can do this for me.

Cya
More things change more things stay the same

The HentaiMaster

WillWorkForTrigun
Org Profile

e?

Post by WillWorkForTrigun » Mon Aug 12, 2002 9:56 am

are you saying that you need help making an amv itself?
do you have a program?
"You cannot alter your fate, however you can rise to meet it if you choose..." - Mononoke Hime -

WillWorkForTrigun
Org Profile

ME or XP

Post by WillWorkForTrigun » Mon Aug 12, 2002 9:58 am

do you have Windows ME or XP, cause if you do, the movie maker is already installed. and its really easy to make movies on that...
"You cannot alter your fate, however you can rise to meet it if you choose..." - Mononoke Hime -

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Mon Aug 12, 2002 10:08 am

First, no. Make it yourself. ;-) No matter how bad it is, it'll be a learning experience.

Second, this should go in the "Video Suggestions" forum.
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

The HentaiMaster
Org Profile

Re: ME or XP

Post by The HentaiMaster » Mon Aug 12, 2002 6:42 pm

WillWorkForTrigun wrote:do you have Windows ME or XP, cause if you do, the movie maker is already installed. and its really easy to make movies on that...
ok i don't know how :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: and movie maker sucks i tryied to meke a music vid but i only ended up with a nor mav video with diffrent seens i was like okk :?: :?: how cose it doesn't work so i had the idea :idea: fo askin here
Man i suck at thsi but i will not refuse somme help

The HentaiMaster

The HentaiMaster
Org Profile

Post by The HentaiMaster » Mon Aug 12, 2002 6:43 pm

jbone wrote:First, no. Make it yourself. ;-) No matter how bad it is, it'll be a learning experience.

Second, this should go in the "Video Suggestions" forum.
first: Whyyy meeeeee :!: :!: (i will try)

Second:ok thanks

The HentaiMaster

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Tue Aug 13, 2002 6:28 pm

The HentaiMaster wrote:
WillWorkForTrigun wrote:ok i don't know how :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: and movie maker sucks i tryied to meke a music vid but i only ended up with a nor mav video with diffrent seens i was like okk :?: :?:
WMM does not suck! :evil: You obviously aren't using it correctly. =P

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Tue Aug 13, 2002 6:35 pm

mexicanjunior wrote:
WillWorkForTrigun wrote:ok i don't know how :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: and movie maker sucks i tryied to meke a music vid but i only ended up with a nor mav video with diffrent seens i was like okk :?: :?:
WMM does not suck! :evil: You obviously aren't using it correctly. =P

I don't.....=P

When the world is in need of a guide for WMM the world will surely sease to exist
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

ForgottenMemories
Org Profile

Hey! I feel like makin AMVs

Post by ForgottenMemories » Wed Aug 14, 2002 8:20 pm

Hey! I just got makin AMVs down purdy well and if you'd like i could give it a try, first i'll have to download soem Ranma, but I will try if you'd like just send an e-mail to bigeyesushi@yahoo.com if ya want me to do it.
*!*Forgotten Memories Productions*!*
-^-sometimes we must forget our past... so that we may remember our future-^-

Neo-Matrix
Org Profile

Post by Neo-Matrix » Wed Aug 14, 2002 8:23 pm

the good people at www.dbutopia.cjb.net(deceased) made an AMV Orgy-Blue Monday to DragonBallZ. i cant complain about it, but it isnt an amazing video. i dont know that anyone hosts it anymore... search blue monday in video's on kazaa or winmx you may find it.

Return to “General AMV”