AltruisticCrono's New Video(s)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
AltruisticCrono
Org Profile

AltruisticCrono's New Video(s)

Post by AltruisticCrono » Mon Jul 01, 2002 5:52 pm

Hey everyone, I have some good news :D

Although this is my first posting on this site, I have many videos that you can check out on my website. The newest one i finished is called "Chrono Fantasy: All Out of Time" to the music of Linkin Park. My biggest problem is that I'm based on a geocities site, which is quite small for posting videos. It would be great if i could find a place where i could put full version videos on (Besides Kazaa and imesh)

See ya ppl, i bet you'll be hearing quite a bit from me :lol:

AltruisticCrono
Org Profile

Oh..yeah...

Post by AltruisticCrono » Mon Jul 01, 2002 6:01 pm

How do you post your videos in the video section of this site? I've always wondered that... :cry:

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Mon Jul 01, 2002 10:12 pm

go to the enter new video section on the members page :twisted:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”