A Repost of my first, and only (so far) music video.

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
shamerock2000
Org Profile

A Repost of my first, and only (so far) music video.

Post by shamerock2000 » Sun Aug 11, 2002 3:08 pm

Some people sent me an e-mail asking if i could send them the music video, and truthfully, I was lazy, but I decided to put it back up, you can once again access it here.

Please Excuse the speeds since I have no were to host it, I have to host it myself.

Clips: Final Fantasy VIII
Music: 3 Doors Down - 'Be Like That'

Please right click and click save traget as, or else you will have to watch it directly from my ftp, which can't be to good. :)

<a href="ftp://Mystic:Creations@24.57.53.100:22/Final Fantasy 8 - Be Like That.mpg">
Final Fantasy VIII - Be Like That
Never fight a battle, unless your gonna win!

shamerock2000
Org Profile

Post by shamerock2000 » Sun Aug 11, 2002 3:19 pm

I almost forgot, you can check out my web site that I created for this and future videos.

<a href="http://www.mystic.cjb.net">
Mystic Creations

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”