What's the deal?

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
MistyCaldwell
Org Profile

Post by MistyCaldwell » Sun Aug 11, 2002 12:59 am

I remember your first post too flint :) I think that was the thread where I finally had to say something about newbie bashing.

Glenn the Frog
Org Profile

Post by Glenn the Frog » Sun Aug 11, 2002 1:04 am

I just don't get the whole easier to find an anime for a song than to find a song for an anime thing, but maybe its because I have a wider base of music than anime.
And to defend myself I wasn't asking somebody to design my video for me, I just wanted to see if people thought I was moving in a proper direction. I always want to know if an outside audience thinks that my videos have the potential to be good. But its all a moot point since nobody knows the songs I'm using.
Oh my god! Who driving car? Bear Driving Car? How can that be?

priuscomet
Org Profile

Post by priuscomet » Sun Aug 11, 2002 2:58 am

don't become so concerned about how the public will react to your vid BEFORE you create it. it really doesn't help. especially if you ask about for opinions on an idea you have in the amv suggestions forum. believe me, it don't really help....

you say you have 13 vids under your belt. why then do you ask if people will like your idea. its the finished product we really view and get a concrete grasp of. at this point of your editing career, you should know how the general pub react to your ideas. a good song no one has actually heard of tends to get appreicated more then a good song that's been over used, right? so chill and just edit. post as much dumbass shit u can muster and piss off everyone you can piss on. then sleep well at night like nothing happened. :lol:

mess.

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Sun Aug 11, 2002 3:39 am

True true prius once again! 8)

Glenn the Frog - The only direction is moving forward. Stick with your process of making a video. Let other people view it and give you some feedback. Adjust your process for the little problems here and there. If the next video is better, then you're on the right track. Just keep moving forward and don't stop until you have been heard! :twisted: Or you can do what prius said about pissing people off!!! JK :lol:
ImageImage

priuscomet
Org Profile

Post by priuscomet » Sun Aug 11, 2002 4:02 am

leastsuspected wrote:True true prius once again! 8)

Glenn the Frog - The only direction is moving forward. Stick with your process of making a video. Let other people view it and give you some feedback. Adjust your process for the little problems here and there. If the next video is better, then you're on the right track. Just keep moving forward and don't stop until you have been heard! :twisted: Or you can do what prius said about pissing people off!!! JK :lol:
-_- a true VKA....

heh...reallly...just kidding bout the piss off part.... hence the "mess..."

Return to “General AMV”