Calling for Yakul the Elk's arse Tribute Video

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Melfina
Org Profile

Calling for Yakul the Elk's arse Tribute Video

Post by Melfina » Fri Aug 09, 2002 5:10 am

Looking for suggestions on my new idea for a AMV...Yes I am insane I know that, But I am going to do a tribute to Yakul's arse. I realize this might be really dumb idea but I am sure if I find the right song to it, that it will work out just great:) There are plenty of clips of Yakul's arse...

Forum Nublar
Webmaster and founder of

Melfina
Org Profile

Post by Melfina » Fri Aug 09, 2002 5:21 am

I figure I didn't make it clear enough who Yakul was by just showing his bum...but those that don't know should know by this pic
Forum Nublar
Webmaster and founder of

KLin
Org Profile

Post by KLin » Sat Aug 10, 2002 11:49 am

Don't tell me... you're going to use the song 'Baby's got back' aren't you? :? *Watches melfina actually use that idea, then dies*

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Sun Aug 11, 2002 12:09 am

Sadly KLin, that's exactly what I was thinking. And it was not a good experience.

Well good luck finding enough clips Melfina. There's not all that many clips with Yakul's bum in it, if I remember correctly :P . I'd suggest a shorter song, though. Not much more than, say, 2 minutes.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Return to “General AMV”