Animazement 2k3 Results

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
FnordChan
Org Profile

Re: Animazement 2k3 Results

Post by FnordChan » Mon Jun 09, 2003 10:43 am

Senta wrote:
Kurai Seraphim wrote: Also, the Nightowls (Nathan and Jeff) deserve much praise for putting the contest together the night before after hearing that Quu couldn't make it. I didn't notice any technical problems with the contest tapes.
Allow me to second this. Major, major kudos to Nathan and Jeff for coming through at the last minute to do battle with the AMV contest.

Also, I'm pleased to announce that Nathan will be taking over the job of coordinating the AMV contest. Broken ankles notwithstanding, Quu will return to handle the technical side of things, and yours truly is looking forward to kicking back on the sidelines and kibitzing for a change.

Finally, thanks to everyone who entered this year's AMV contest at Animazement, and congrats to our winners! As soon as I get off my ass, a complete list of the entries should be available at the Animazement website.

Phil Lee

Return to “AMV Contests”