My "Because She..." Session

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Sagara Sanosuke
Org Profile

Post by Sagara Sanosuke » Thu Aug 08, 2002 9:27 pm

The repeated scenes to me kind of relate on how Fei keeps thinking about these clips/memories in order to try and remember her past. So I kind of think that they are essential... but that's just my opinion.

Another thing that I like is the ending. The ending in the current verion with the "See you Cowgirl, someday, somewhere!" I like. Also in the end of the current version when Fei makes her comment about trying to see her self 10 years in the future and hearing her turning off the tv I find very funny. ^_^

It also seems like your timing on the current verion is a little better. I cant tell if that miss timing was intental or not.

What I like about the first verion is there are a few scenes that fit a little better. Such as the clip played at "I don't want to hear who walked On water, because the hallways are empty" with the broken lion fountain.
"Women are scary."
-Sano-san

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”