Himura Kenshin vs. Yagyu Jubei

Petro
Location: In the Nuclear Blast Zone of Washington DC, Virginia
Org Profile

Post by Petro » Wed Aug 07, 2002 2:30 pm

Ever notice that Jubei-chan had amazing depth perception for someone who could only use one eye?
My Profile There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

akatoro
Org Profile

Post by akatoro » Wed Aug 07, 2002 3:28 pm

Yeah.
But he's a god, I understand him :)
People that rocks my socks: Uncle Milo
AnimeJedi
MistyCaldwell

BogoSort
Org Profile

Re: Himura Kenshin vs. Yagyu Jubei

Post by BogoSort » Wed Aug 07, 2002 7:28 pm

akatoro wrote:I root for Jubei, simply because he's my hero. Sitting at a haunted temple, asking the wraiths if they want any food when they come to scare him etc. Anyways. Kenshin would probably go with his Vash-attitude and try not to kill. But let's say he would.
Now didn't Kenshin come out before Trigun? Which would make Vash be all Kenshin-like? Still I'd vote for Kenshin myself cause he's plain better looking than Jubei.

The HentaiMaster
Org Profile

Post by The HentaiMaster » Thu Aug 08, 2002 9:13 am

Why do think that kenshin will not fight. ok may be he will but he just have to get mad become the Hitikiri Battousai and Jubai is historory cose when i saw the ova's of kenshin i was like starin at the screen. When he kills his oppenent doesn't have the time to evn screem he is all redy dead. But that is afcorse iff he becomes the hitikiri battousai.
So if there is a fight between him and jubei kenshin will win (well i thiunk)
cose from what i saw no one ever deafited kenshin exept that other guy that knows the hitten mutsurugi ryu. Onny way i will go for kenshin
More things change more things stay the same

The HentaiMaster

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Thu Aug 08, 2002 10:28 am

Kenshin
He can hit you in 9 spots at the same time!

:P :D
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

akatoro
Org Profile

Post by akatoro » Thu Aug 08, 2002 11:37 am

Feh! There's no way Jubei would loose to Kenshin!!
You're all nincompoops! No offense, I am one as well. :evil:
AnimeJedi
MistyCaldwell

BaHaRa
Org Profile

Post by BaHaRa » Thu Aug 08, 2002 12:59 pm

i'm gonna have to go with jubie kibagame from ninja scroll to show up and kill both they asses, kenshin will sit there explaining tactics and talking like an idiot (i have seen samuria x and thats about 90% of that anime) but i don't know who yagyu jubie is if he's who i think he is (the guy from onimusha 2) then he wouldn't stand a chance against jubie.
say what?? what do you mean samurai x is 90% of the anime?? pelase explain....

battousai_the_manslayer
Org Profile

Post by battousai_the_manslayer » Thu Aug 08, 2002 1:27 pm

Kenshin can beat a gatling gun by outrunning it! Kenshin's just too darn awesome.
GATCHA BA GOOSE!
~elf princess rane~~

akatoro
Org Profile

Post by akatoro » Thu Aug 08, 2002 1:29 pm

Kenshin's good, but JUBEI is god.
Glad we cleared this up!
and since I made this topic I will close it.

Imagine a gold medal.
Imagine it on Jubei's neck.
Imagine a bronze medal.
Imagine it on Kenshins severed neck.
:x
AnimeJedi
MistyCaldwell

Gatsthedarksword
Org Profile

Post by Gatsthedarksword » Thu Aug 08, 2002 7:38 pm

BaHaRa wrote:
i'm gonna have to go with jubie kibagame from ninja scroll to show up and kill both they asses, kenshin will sit there explaining tactics and talking like an idiot (i have seen samuria x and thats about 90% of that anime) but i don't know who yagyu jubie is if he's who i think he is (the guy from onimusha 2) then he wouldn't stand a chance against jubie.
say what?? what do you mean samurai x is 90% of the anime?? pelase explain....
i watched samurai x and was disapointed because for about three episodes before every five minute fight, they give a backround of each character, all his moves and the fights he's been in, they talk way tooooo much to be of use. also kenshin fights to save lives but he fails because when it comes to saving lives, the fewer sacrificed the better, but there almost allways will be a sacrifice if it means killing someone who slaughtered hundreds of inocent people then so be it, it's imposible to save everyone, some people just need to be killed.
"I'm a philosophy major. That means I can think deep thoughts about being unemployed."
Bruce Lee.

Return to “General Anime”