My first video using evil Premiere >_<

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Tue Aug 06, 2002 6:45 pm

Thanks for the all the replies guys and big thanks to Wonka for hosting my vid...you sexy bitch! ^_~ BTW, I captured and edited in MJPEG format which is still pretty decent quality without the enormous filesizes with Huffy. Had I been able to use DVD footage instead of VHS (damn Disney holding up the DVD releases >_<), it would have looked much better. ^_^

kthulhu
Org Profile

Re: My first video using evil Premiere >_<

Post by kthulhu » Tue Aug 06, 2002 8:48 pm

mexicanjunior wrote:The idea came to me while I was watching one of those late night Time Life Books "Sounds of the 60's" informercials...
They show those on the Spice channel? :shock:
I'm out...

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Re: My first video using evil Premiere >_<

Post by mexicanjunior » Tue Aug 06, 2002 9:05 pm

kthulhu wrote:
mexicanjunior wrote:The idea came to me while I was watching one of those late night Time Life Books "Sounds of the 60's" informercials...
They show those on the Spice channel? :shock:
Spice channel? Pffftt! Kazaa = free pr0n. No monthly fee. =P

Wonka
Org Profile

Post by Wonka » Tue Aug 06, 2002 9:10 pm

On a 56k? Hot damn what a cock tease :(

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Tue Aug 06, 2002 9:17 pm

Wonka wrote:On a 56k? Hot damn what a cock tease :(
Hey, a little waiting never hurt anyone, especially when it's for super duper bukkake spectaculars. :wink:

sbsStick
Org Profile

Bagock?

Post by sbsStick » Wed Aug 07, 2002 7:31 am

Well I must say I would love to watch it but for some unknown reason your sites not loading up. Its giving me the crap " <b>The page cannot be displayed </b>" error that windows loves to throw out at random sites, but I’m on my DSL so umm, yeah who knows but I will get it one day... eventually. I just saw Wonka, and MJ are from Austin and Dallas, well I'm from Houston, shit imagine that ^^;; Well Anyways umm.. Yeah, I can't wait to d/l it.

sbsstick

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Re: Bagock?

Post by mexicanjunior » Wed Aug 07, 2002 12:21 pm

sbsStick wrote:Well I must say I would love to watch it but for some unknown reason your sites not loading up. Its giving me the crap " <b>The page cannot be displayed </b>" error that windows loves to throw out at random sites, but I’m on my DSL so umm, yeah who knows but I will get it one day... eventually. I just saw Wonka, and MJ are from Austin and Dallas, well I'm from Houston, shit imagine that ^^;; Well Anyways umm.. Yeah, I can't wait to d/l it.

sbsstick
Sorry about that, our site went down for a little while last night but it should be working now. Also, Wonka was kind enough to put my vid in his guest AMV's section, so you can grab it from there as well. If you live in Houston, you should try to make it down to animefest with us at the end of the month in Dallas. We'll be doing alot of partying. ^_^

sbsStick
Org Profile

hmm..

Post by sbsStick » Wed Aug 07, 2002 12:59 pm

Yeah like 10 minutes after I posted that, your site was back up so.. Yeah I watched it and I must say it was a couple hundred times better than my first AMV. I think you did a damn good job considering it was your first time messing with premiere. I must say I enjoyed watching it. Well worth my time. Keep it up MJ. ^^ I would ask if you wanted to see one of mine, but they are all down, But if you are still interested IM me, ill send you the link to my FTP. ^^

sbsstick
::edit::
::render::
::die::

-=[<a href="http://users3.ev1.net/~drjacob/sbsstudi ... s.htm">sbsstudios</a>]=- || -=[<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... =18767">My Profile</a>]=-

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Re: hmm..

Post by mexicanjunior » Wed Aug 07, 2002 1:23 pm

sbsStick wrote:Yeah like 10 minutes after I posted that, your site was back up so.. Yeah I watched it and I must say it was a couple hundred times better than my first AMV. I think you did a damn good job considering it was your first time messing with premiere. I must say I enjoyed watching it. Well worth my time. Keep it up MJ. ^^ I would ask if you wanted to see one of mine, but they are all down, But if you are still interested IM me, ill send you the link to my FTP. ^^

sbsstick
Glad you enjoyed the vid. ^_^ I'll try and catch you online sometime and check out one of your's.

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Wed Aug 07, 2002 2:34 pm

I WILL hop on this video to get you an opinion...

:D
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”