Anime Channel

Yosho
Org Profile

Post by Yosho » Tue Aug 06, 2002 8:23 pm

ZeWrestler wrote:that sounds cool Mike, do you remember anything else about it?
Unfortunately, no. Come to think of it, I probably should have. Maybe I could have gotten a web address with more info...
...but sadly, I didin't... :( :(
-Brick Wall Productions

"It takes a man very confortable with his heterosexuality to have sex with another man!"
-Jeremy "Donny Gayeman" Simmons

ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu
Org Profile

Post by ZeWrestler » Tue Aug 06, 2002 8:44 pm

o well, thankx neway
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music~Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo Gaming Corporation

Kurai Seraphim
Org Profile

Post by Kurai Seraphim » Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:01 am

Well, such things have been tried before and ultimately shot down because its a royal pain in the ass to make an anime channel. You have liscencing issues, translation/dubbing issues (not likely they'd put on too much subbed stuff), and of course the whole "They're cartoons that are violent and naked on occasion" disclaimer stuff. As is, i'm just going to sit back and watch as Cartoon Network gradually becomes more anime-fied.
Animazement AMV Contest Coordinator
http://www.animazement.org
Amv@animazement.org

thewhacker
Org Profile

Post by thewhacker » Wed Aug 07, 2002 12:08 pm

I have seen that they have shown akira, tekken and ghost in the shell on starz action but because i have this gay ass(pardon me if it is against the rules) dish package that i cant get starz action.

DAMN YOU DISH NETWORK

Return to “General Anime”