question

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
p h l e z k
Org Profile

question

Post by p h l e z k » Wed Aug 07, 2002 10:58 am

on animemusicvideos.org is there a way to search by awards WON? That way i can get good videos, not just shit...

anybody help please

RyanGlazner
Org Profile

Post by RyanGlazner » Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:03 am

Well, there's the "participation" drop-down in the Super Search...

Then again, there's this little thing called 'patience'. You may have heard of it. Then again, you could just go to member pages of major people from the boards. They're likely to have good videos...

Ooooor... you could make some good videos. Then you'd always have something good to watch :roll: :D

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:04 am

No.

and your sig banner bigger than allowed on this site, it must be a max of 40 pixels high.

If you want to find competition winners, search the contests forum for results or check the websites of individual cons. Otakon, for example, has a list of all it's winners from years back.

paizuri
Org Profile

Post by paizuri » Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:13 am

Well, there's always the Top 10% listings. It's not the most accurate gauge of a video's quality, but if you pick ones with a lot of opinions, you'll probably find some good videos.
My favorite video: Grilled Steak Trigun I LOVE THE COPS! Rargh!
I ain't 2 proud 2 beg! haha school rumble is great
Why do I always have the most preposterous sigs???
My current favorite thread. I'm a huge fan of GA-JAMMING.

p h l e z k
Org Profile

Post by p h l e z k » Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:24 am

RyanGlazner wrote:Then again, there's this little thing called 'patience'. You may have heard of it.
love the sarcasm

No.

and your sig banner bigger than allowed on this site, it must be a max of 40 pixels high.
funny how you say NO then help me. and fuck my sig remove ot or someshit i dont give a fuck really. max 40 pixels? thats retarded
Well, there's always the Top 10% listings. It's not the most accurate gauge of a video's quality, but if you pick ones with a lot of opinions, you'll probably find some good videos.

o.O; umm, okay...

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:28 am

p h l e z k wrote:and your sig banner bigger than allowed on this site, it must be a max of 40 pixels high.

funny how you say NO then help me. and fuck my sig remove ot or someshit i dont give a fuck really. max 40 pixels? thats retarded
What's retarded is that someone complains when someone innocently points out to them that they're breaking site rules.

Hey, moderators, someone here is looking to be banned! :-D
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

RyanGlazner
Org Profile

Post by RyanGlazner » Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:29 am

Does anyone else find it amusing that someone asks for help, then complains when it is given? :lol:

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:33 am

RyanGlazner wrote:Does anyone else find it amusing that someone asks for help, then complains when it is given? :lol:
Happens all the time. Lots of people are just immature and stupid, and therefore take anything other than a direct and concise response to their question as a personal attack. :-)
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:35 am

p h l e z k wrote:funny how you say NO then help me.
I said no because there isn't a way to do it on the org. I was... like... answering your question.
p h l e z k wrote: and fuck my sig remove ot or someshit i dont give a fuck really. max 40 pixels? thats retarded
Way to go and call the owner and moderator of the website retarded. *gives prize*

If you don't want to be banned, follow the site rules. It's pretty simple.

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:56 am

Hey, at least he didn't ask what a "blowjob" was...
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Return to “General AMV”