want to make an amv. need info

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
pazu
Org Profile

want to make an amv. need info

Post by pazu » Tue Aug 06, 2002 6:47 pm

hey,
im new to this place. im looking to make an amv but im not really sure where to start. if anyone has any info they could share or a link that i could visit to get some "how to" information it would help a lot.
thanx in advance

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Tue Aug 06, 2002 6:52 pm

"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

Chaos Angel
Org Profile

Post by Chaos Angel » Tue Aug 06, 2002 6:57 pm

As JBone said, there are guides on this very site that will help you get started. Go to the main site, and look for the Guides link in the toolbar.
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Tue Aug 06, 2002 6:59 pm

Chaos Angel wrote:Go to the main site, and look for the Guides link in the toolbar.
Or click on the link I conveniently provided. :-)
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

Return to “General AMV”