My first video using evil Premiere >_<

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

My first video using evil Premiere >_<

Postby mexicanjunior » Tue Aug 06, 2002 12:39 am

Well, after many months toiling with Windows Movie Maker (it was good times ;_;), I finally got around to trying to make a video with Premiere. The footage was captured VHS from a Dazzle 50, so the quality is not the best but at least it's not the usual downloaded stuff I normally do. =P The video itself is just a fun little view into the life of Kiki, the independant witch in training. The idea came to me while I was watching one of those late night Time Life Books "Sounds of the 60's" informercials and as I heard the clips of the song, I just immediately envisioned Kiki flying around on that broom. There is some minor effects and lip synch but mostly the video is supported by the lyric matching and wholesome atmosphere. When making this, the first thing that came to mind was, "My god, this is the exact opposite of PFS! O_O" so, if you're expecting lots of bukkake, you'll have to wait for PFS2. =P Hope you enjoy and feedback is always encouraged. ^_^

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=10041
mexicanjunior

Postby Wonka » Tue Aug 06, 2002 12:42 am

And the Bukkake Samurai strikes again with deadly precision ;) Downloading now, and may I be the first to say I am proud of your overcoming the hurdle that is premiere. Welcome to the present caveman :D
Wonka

Postby leathelanime » Tue Aug 06, 2002 12:48 am

Lets see how Mj sums up using premiere
leathelanime

Postby Wonka » Tue Aug 06, 2002 12:51 am

OMG :shock: Were those..............black strobes I saw!! Lol, great vid MJ, I liked it alot. Your best one to date (with Petals being a close second). MY only complainte........NO OLD ENGLISH LETTERING!!! YOU BASTARD COCK TEASE!!! Anyways, Wulfy is putting it up in our guest AMV now. Good job ;)
Wonka

Postby Castor Troy » Tue Aug 06, 2002 1:23 am

PFS2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! :D
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E

Postby jbone » Tue Aug 06, 2002 1:28 am

PFS2: Points For Surgery
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."
jbone

Postby ShonenDizzyCow » Tue Aug 06, 2002 1:29 am

Yaay! Our fav Mexican Bukakke is back! Uh...wait that doesn't sound right. :shock:
ShonenDizzyCow

Re: My first video using evil Premiere >_<

Postby Petro » Tue Aug 06, 2002 12:06 pm

mexicanjunior wrote:I finally got around to trying to make a video with Premiere.

It's not quite as evil if you encode your source video in HuffyUV: Premeire is a Gremlin, and poorly encoded source files are its food after midnight. 8)

Good video. It was very well done!
My Profile There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Petro

Location: In the Nuclear Blast Zone of Washington DC, Virginia

Postby Melfina » Tue Aug 06, 2002 1:51 pm

Must...download....must....mmmmm bandwidth gone:)
Forum Nublar
Webmaster and founder of
Melfina

Postby KLin » Tue Aug 06, 2002 3:42 pm

We don't have enough space to encode in Huffyuv, if had more than just a few gigabytes free, definately would've done it. (Why else would we be using WMM and mostly downloaded source files up to now? :D )
KLin

Postby mexicanjunior » Tue Aug 06, 2002 6:45 pm

Thanks for the all the replies guys and big thanks to Wonka for hosting my vid...you sexy bitch! ^_~ BTW, I captured and edited in MJPEG format which is still pretty decent quality without the enormous filesizes with Huffy. Had I been able to use DVD footage instead of VHS (damn Disney holding up the DVD releases >_<), it would have looked much better. ^_^
mexicanjunior

Postby kthulhu » Tue Aug 06, 2002 8:48 pm

mexicanjunior wrote:The idea came to me while I was watching one of those late night Time Life Books "Sounds of the 60's" informercials...

They show those on the Spice channel? :shock:
I'm out...
kthulhu

Postby mexicanjunior » Tue Aug 06, 2002 9:05 pm

kthulhu wrote:
mexicanjunior wrote:The idea came to me while I was watching one of those late night Time Life Books "Sounds of the 60's" informercials...

They show those on the Spice channel? :shock:

Spice channel? Pffftt! Kazaa = free pr0n. No monthly fee. =P
mexicanjunior

Postby Wonka » Tue Aug 06, 2002 9:10 pm

On a 56k? Hot damn what a cock tease :(
Wonka

Postby mexicanjunior » Tue Aug 06, 2002 9:17 pm

Wonka wrote:On a 56k? Hot damn what a cock tease :(

Hey, a little waiting never hurt anyone, especially when it's for super duper bukkake spectaculars. :wink:
mexicanjunior

Next

Return to AMV Announcements