Petro Productions New Video: Shifting Gears|Anime:éX-Driver

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Petro
Location: In the Nuclear Blast Zone of Washington DC, Virginia
Org Profile

Petro Productions New Video: Shifting Gears|Anime:éX-Driver

Post by Petro » Tue Aug 06, 2002 11:55 am

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=10054

My latest release. This video is a very fast-paced video, and is my 5th video release.

Previous releases:
- Dedicated to Sarah (Love Hina)
~ Nominated for Best Romantic Video & Best First Video: 2002 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewer's Choice Awards ~

-Emotion (Vandread)

-Huntress (Noir)
~ First Place: 'Soldats 1st Annual Christmas AMV Contest' 2001 ~
~ Honorable Mention 'Otakon 2002' ~

-fullmental.panic! (fullmetal.panic!/Full Metal Panic)

On a side note, I've made some major updates to the website, including an easy to join mailing list.

I hope you enjoy the video,
-Petro
My Profile There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Petro
Location: In the Nuclear Blast Zone of Washington DC, Virginia
Org Profile

Post by Petro » Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:18 am

Yaay! I just got an email from the band who's music I used for my latest two videos, and they like them and want to put a link on their website! ^_^

Anyway, it had to do with this video and fullmental.panic! so I figured I'd post it here. ^_^
My Profile There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”