Petro Productions New Video: Shifting Gears|Anime:éX-Driver

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Petro Productions New Video: Shifting Gears|Anime:éX-Driver

Postby Petro » Tue Aug 06, 2002 11:55 am

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=10054

My latest release. This video is a very fast-paced video, and is my 5th video release.

Previous releases:
- Dedicated to Sarah (Love Hina)
~ Nominated for Best Romantic Video & Best First Video: 2002 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewer's Choice Awards ~

-Emotion (Vandread)

-Huntress (Noir)
~ First Place: 'Soldats 1st Annual Christmas AMV Contest' 2001 ~
~ Honorable Mention 'Otakon 2002' ~

-fullmental.panic! (fullmetal.panic!/Full Metal Panic)

On a side note, I've made some major updates to the website, including an easy to join mailing list.

I hope you enjoy the video,
-Petro
My Profile There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Petro

Location: In the Nuclear Blast Zone of Washington DC, Virginia

Postby Petro » Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:18 am

Yaay! I just got an email from the band who's music I used for my latest two videos, and they like them and want to put a link on their website! ^_^

Anyway, it had to do with this video and fullmental.panic! so I figured I'd post it here. ^_^
My Profile There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Petro

Location: In the Nuclear Blast Zone of Washington DC, Virginia

Return to AMV Announcements