What is your fav powerstone character?

milfeulle_nyo
Org Profile

Post by milfeulle_nyo » Tue Jul 23, 2002 11:04 pm

Anime Jedi wrote:Hey, you guys are talking about the Dreamcast game, right? Did you know there is a tv show about Powerstone? It sounds about the same, and with the same characters. But I don't know too much more since I don't watch it too often.

How is the tv show? I don't know much about the game ^^;. Someone tell me, is the English version of the game dubbed? Cause then I couldn't stand it, like in GrandiaII and Eternal Arcadia (Skies of Arcadia.) In Evolution1+2 they didn't dub it and that was very nice...

I go anywhere there is word of Dreamcast...I like Dreamcast. ^^;
I hope someone puts up a Dreamcast thread soon...^^;;

Anime Jedi
Org Profile

Post by Anime Jedi » Tue Jul 23, 2002 11:27 pm

Well yes, it is dubbed. I watch it once in a while on YTV on Sundays at 3:00pm. It's ok. Not good enough to grab my attention and make me want ot watch it everytime it's on. I just find that there are too many other animes that are more appealing. Also, I'm not sure how different it is than the game. I can describe the show a little.

You've got this guy Edward Falcon, who comes from a rich family, but has left them in pursuit to become a fighter. He learns that his father has not returned from his latest journey to find the power stones (something like that). Before he disappeared, he sent back this weird rock to Falcon (duh! A power stone). Well, it goes on about these bad guys wanting the stones, Falcon learning to unlock it's power and being able to now tranform, he meets all these other guys with power stones along his journey to find his father and become the greatest fighter. That's my best description, hope I didn't get anything wrong :oops: .

Princess Garnet
Org Profile

Post by Princess Garnet » Wed Jul 24, 2002 12:32 am

Rozard wrote:Vash (135 years old with a big gun)
That's my favorite charactor to!
-Princess Garnet

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Wed Jul 24, 2002 12:36 am

Princess Garnet wrote:
Isn't it everyone's?! Except for jbone's maybe...
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Jack87
Org Profile

Post by Jack87 » Fri Jul 26, 2002 7:35 pm

I tell you little more of the characters ( At Least 4 or 5)

Rouge----(Scorching Beauty) Gypsy fortuneteller, both mysterious and gracful. She was guided by signs in her cystal. She has a unque ability to contropl flames at will.

Wang Tang----( Alige Dragon) master martial arist from the town of Tong-Ang. Always optimistic, He is sencon to none in Kung Fu skill.

Ryoma----( master swordman) His original home is an island country. When Ryoma faces a opponent, he cuts the enemy down instanly.

Ayame----( Cherry Blossom Dancer) She is a star artiste in a traveling troupe. In secretly, she is decended from a ninja family and herself a ninja.

Jack87
Org Profile

Post by Jack87 » Sat Jul 27, 2002 12:29 pm

I have three more characters to help who which character which

Gunrock---- (heavy tank) He is a miner from Dawn have nevres of solid steel and never gets upset, In fighting, Gunrock relies on his unrivaled strength.

Jack----(mad clown) Jack makes no distinction between good or bad. His pleasures are simple, he likes anything shiny, and he loves to cut with his knife. In Manches, Jack's hometown, he used to rob strangers of their jewelry.

Galuda---- (proud eagle) He lives in the western wilds. He is a shaman with a tender heart anf hatchet sharp intelligence. His village is sick from the mysterious disease. Though Galuda is a pacifist who abhors fighting, he has sworn revenge on the "one handed man" who brought sickness to his people.

fellowhoodlum
Org Profile

Post by fellowhoodlum » Sat Jul 27, 2002 12:48 pm

My favourite character is the one who kills all those people who made that godawful anime series

Jack87
Org Profile

Post by Jack87 » Mon Aug 05, 2002 9:10 pm

Please is there any powerstone fans

Please Come to here please?

(IM NOT BEGGING)

:(

TobinHood
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by TobinHood » Mon Aug 05, 2002 10:13 pm

I own the game and used to really like it. Though like most games after being over-played, it's collecting dust in the back of the closet. As for the series....... bleh.

My fav characters were Wangtang, he was so cool and his transformed state rocked, and Rouge, she had big Ya-Yas ^^. I love Capcom sex appeal! No, I'm starting to sound more and more like MJ!
http://sakkaku.icedomain.netImageImage
I've got to stop procrasturbating.

UncleMilo
Org Profile

Post by UncleMilo » Tue Aug 06, 2002 4:02 am

Rozard wrote:
Princess Garnet wrote:
Isn't it everyone's?! Except for jbone's maybe...
Well... while I like Vash, he isn't even my favorite character from Trigun, let alone my favorite of all time.

I haven't seen all of Trigun... and I had no idea he was 135 years old... hope that wasn't too important a plot point.

-Uncle Milo
There are two kinds of people in this world:
Those who divide people into two kinds of groups
and those who don't.

Return to “General Anime”