My first video using evil Premiere >_<

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
mexicanjunior
Org Profile

My first video using evil Premiere >_<

Post by mexicanjunior » Tue Aug 06, 2002 12:39 am

Well, after many months toiling with Windows Movie Maker (it was good times ;_;), I finally got around to trying to make a video with Premiere. The footage was captured VHS from a Dazzle 50, so the quality is not the best but at least it's not the usual downloaded stuff I normally do. =P The video itself is just a fun little view into the life of Kiki, the independant witch in training. The idea came to me while I was watching one of those late night Time Life Books "Sounds of the 60's" informercials and as I heard the clips of the song, I just immediately envisioned Kiki flying around on that broom. There is some minor effects and lip synch but mostly the video is supported by the lyric matching and wholesome atmosphere. When making this, the first thing that came to mind was, "My god, this is the exact opposite of PFS! O_O" so, if you're expecting lots of bukkake, you'll have to wait for PFS2. =P Hope you enjoy and feedback is always encouraged. ^_^

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=10041

Wonka
Org Profile

Post by Wonka » Tue Aug 06, 2002 12:42 am

And the Bukkake Samurai strikes again with deadly precision ;) Downloading now, and may I be the first to say I am proud of your overcoming the hurdle that is premiere. Welcome to the present caveman :D

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Tue Aug 06, 2002 12:48 am

Lets see how Mj sums up using premiere

Wonka
Org Profile

Post by Wonka » Tue Aug 06, 2002 12:51 am

OMG :shock: Were those..............black strobes I saw!! Lol, great vid MJ, I liked it alot. Your best one to date (with Petals being a close second). MY only complainte........NO OLD ENGLISH LETTERING!!! YOU BASTARD COCK TEASE!!! Anyways, Wulfy is putting it up in our guest AMV now. Good job ;)

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Tue Aug 06, 2002 1:23 am

PFS2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! :D
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Tue Aug 06, 2002 1:28 am

PFS2: Points For Surgery
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

ShonenDizzyCow
Org Profile

Post by ShonenDizzyCow » Tue Aug 06, 2002 1:29 am

Yaay! Our fav Mexican Bukakke is back! Uh...wait that doesn't sound right. :shock:

Petro
Location: In the Nuclear Blast Zone of Washington DC, Virginia
Org Profile

Re: My first video using evil Premiere >_<

Post by Petro » Tue Aug 06, 2002 12:06 pm

mexicanjunior wrote:I finally got around to trying to make a video with Premiere.
It's not quite as evil if you encode your source video in HuffyUV: Premeire is a Gremlin, and poorly encoded source files are its food after midnight. 8)

Good video. It was very well done!
My Profile There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Melfina
Org Profile

Post by Melfina » Tue Aug 06, 2002 1:51 pm

Must...download....must....mmmmm bandwidth gone:)
Forum Nublar
Webmaster and founder of

KLin
Org Profile

Post by KLin » Tue Aug 06, 2002 3:42 pm

We don't have enough space to encode in Huffyuv, if had more than just a few gigabytes free, definately would've done it. (Why else would we be using WMM and mostly downloaded source files up to now? :D )

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”