Need help finding a song

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
erik1983
Org Profile

Need help finding a song

Post by erik1983 » Sun Aug 04, 2002 2:16 pm

Hi i was wondering if any one can help me find this song i heard years a go i cant remember anything of the title or the artists but i do know the video
it was an anime video in which there was a young girl who was like an angel and she was found by two police men (much like ones out of tank police) but she ends up being captured and taken to this like power station by sum government types, the two cops go and rescue her and at the end of a song there driving on a long round and she flys away. I think the title had a the word castle or clouds in it, any help would be apreciated thanks

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Re: Need help finding a song

Post by mexicanjunior » Sun Aug 04, 2002 2:25 pm

erik1983 wrote:Hi i was wondering if any one can help me find this song i heard years a go i cant remember anything of the title or the artists but i do know the video
it was an anime video in which there was a young girl who was like an angel and she was found by two police men (much like ones out of tank police) but she ends up being captured and taken to this like power station by sum government types, the two cops go and rescue her and at the end of a song there driving on a long round and she flys away. I think the title had a the word castle or clouds in it, any help would be apreciated thanks
That sounds like "On Your Mark". Not sure what the song name is.

paizuri
Org Profile

Post by paizuri » Mon Aug 05, 2002 1:41 pm

Yeah, that's the On Your Mark video. I think the song is also called "On Your Mark" and it's sung by Chage & Aska.
My favorite video: Grilled Steak Trigun I LOVE THE COPS! Rargh!
I ain't 2 proud 2 beg! haha school rumble is great
Why do I always have the most preposterous sigs???
My current favorite thread. I'm a huge fan of GA-JAMMING.

erik1983
Org Profile

Post by erik1983 » Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:00 pm

Thanks for the help guys much appreciated

Return to “General Discussion”