afleetinghope
Org Profile

Post by afleetinghope » Sun Aug 04, 2002 6:07 pm

JCD wrote:your vid is better ^^
Totally, no contest.

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Sun Aug 04, 2002 6:15 pm

Dark Kamui wrote: *I'm SERIOUSLY thinking about OCing a 486 CPU to a few hundred MHZ by setting it up inside the toilet's water tank*
Hehe.I'd like to know how you intend to even tell a 486 to go that high it to go that high :lol:

Still,that'd be an interesting project if you could do it.
I'm out...

Dark Kamui
Org Profile

Post by Dark Kamui » Sun Aug 04, 2002 6:36 pm

I have to get this insulating compound that right now I can't renember what it's called? Anyways my dad also had another idea that had to do with using a non-conductive oil in a special freezer chamber or some shit like that...

BTW in Chop Suey I seem to be hearing this one line that says something about "masturbating with makeup" and I'm wondering if it's just my imagination. (I haven't checked out the lyrics online yet or anything)

FirestormXIII
Org Profile

Post by FirestormXIII » Sun Aug 04, 2002 11:28 pm

"Grab a brush and put a little makeup"

JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Mon Aug 05, 2002 8:57 am

Dark Kamui wrote:Better?! O_o

Hmmm... When comparing AMVs from other people to my own I preffer not to say THIS is better or worse... In overall his vid was well edited. Mine was... well edited too, but I'm aware that I made a lot of mistakes with it, not to mention using Divx source instead of DVD. =_=
your vid suits me more, it brings the same feeling that you have whenn you look al. sure, you vid has mistakes, but his has mistakes, too. I'm currently working on an AL-vid, it's nearly impossible to do it without mistakes >_<.
The Fansubs are in great quality, except a few scenes i think that senta used them, too.

JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Mon Aug 05, 2002 9:02 am

Dark Kamui wrote:Better?! O_o

Hmmm... When comparing AMVs from other people to my own I preffer not to say THIS is better or worse... In overall his vid was well edited. Mine was... well edited too, but I'm aware that I made a lot of mistakes with it, not to mention using Divx source instead of DVD. =_=
your vid suits me more, it brings the same feeling that you have whenn you look al. sure, you vid has mistakes, but his has mistakes, too. I'm currently working on an AL-vid, it's nearly impossible to do it without mistakes >_<.
The Fansubs are in great quality, except a few scenes i think that senta used them, too.

Senta
Org Profile

Post by Senta » Mon Aug 05, 2002 12:58 pm

Nope, I used dvds, but the video quality on the dvds sucked at many parts.

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Mon Aug 05, 2002 2:18 pm

Although I do find the video good I don't find it as anything special....Editing could be a bit tight....and the inverting effect is rather lame....I find it that is....It aint bad though...Atleast I remember what video this was when I saw it at AX...I'm horrible with video names....lol....I alst made a chop suey video about ....hmm...a long time ago....lol...But it was to Evangelion.....After I made it I heard someone made one as well so I was a bit skeptical....Using the same anime and song as me...heh....But listening to the song it's pretty obvious it goes with eva....If you want just click my profile and check it out....heh...

JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Mon Aug 05, 2002 2:56 pm

Senta wrote: Nope, I used dvds, but the video quality on the dvds sucked at many parts.
ah, sorry. anyway, the quality is great for an AMV ;-)

Return to “General AMV”