Here is one everyone will know about Eva unit 01 vs Wing 0

Judicium Dei
Org Profile

Post by Judicium Dei » Sun Aug 04, 2002 6:51 pm

If the conditions were right, Eva-01 could help initiate Third Impact and turn Heero into a puddle of LCL...

LionHeart_ZerO
Org Profile

Post by LionHeart_ZerO » Sun Aug 04, 2002 9:49 pm

I think Wing Zero win, mainly cuz I favor Wing Zero over Eva 01. But I speculate that Heero is a great pilot, his character is, "I must complete my mission at any cost" Granted that, he makes a great pilot. As for his Gundam, I would assume his artillary is strong enough to penetrate and destroy Eva01. He destroyed a colony once, and it was at space! It requires a lot of force to move anything in space. Wing Zero's speed is at least 10 times faster than the Eva. Zero got flight capability as well, thats a great advantage.

However, the Eva shouldn't be taken lightly. The Eva can still kick ass. Despite its greater size, strength, and AT Field difference. I doubt its artillary would be able to defeat Wing Zero.

If anything goes, All Wing needs to do is to be cheesy, and shoot everything he got in the air where the Eva can't reach him, then run away and reload lolz. OR he could try to destroy the cable.
In a fist fight combat, I think Eva would win hands down.
I am LionHeart and I realized I am the only one without an Avatar...

akatoro
Org Profile

Did I do this the right way?

Post by akatoro » Mon Aug 05, 2002 11:19 am

A lot of force to move something in space? I thought with 0 gravitation you could just fire a gun and the bullet would never stop. Or let out a fart on a marble still sending the marble away.. Maybe not that far, but still.

On the other hand. If that Wing Zero, haven't seen the series, would shoot out the Eva's cable and just camp up in the air for five or more minutes, the Eva's AT field would cease. But then because Eva 01 and Shinji are so synched, the Eva would most likely go berserk and take whatever building that's near and just throw it at that Heero guy.

Or Eva 01 could just pick up the Spear of Longliness and throw it at that damn Wing Zero.. This would result in Wing Zero getting penetrated and probably make it stick onto som far off planet. Maybe Pluto. Who knows..

There's no way some robot that I haven't given attention to could win over the precious Evangelion! End of discussion!!

kandelon
Org Profile

Post by kandelon » Mon Aug 05, 2002 12:52 pm

Actually, if you farted on a marble in space then, barring any outside influences, it would travel very far. It would travel off to infinity in fact, just not very fast.
"Dojo! What is Rule One?"
"Do not act incautiously when confronting little bald wrinkly smiling men!"
Ish Co. Studios,
We put the 'Ish' in Ish Co.

Kamoc
Org Profile

Post by Kamoc » Mon Aug 05, 2002 1:04 pm

well, in order to be in space, and in effect "fart on a marble", you'd have to be wearing a space-suit so you could breath and keep you from imploding in the vaccum. you'd have to have a suit that covers your whole body, and not allow anything to escape. you could risk your "fart on a marble", but your ass would cave in before you felt anything coming on. you'd have a better chance just tapping it with your hand.

where's your logic now?

akatoro
Org Profile

Post by akatoro » Mon Aug 05, 2002 1:18 pm

Hmm, yes..
let's leave my farting abilities behind and focus on more important aspects. Like those I've already stated :)

'Sides, farting on a marble was just a synonym for the 'journey of energy through weightlessnes'.

And if no one can bring out any other argument why the Eva's are worse then the mobile suits that means I win. 'Nuff said :)
People that rocks my socks: Uncle Milo
AnimeJedi
MistyCaldwell

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Mon Aug 05, 2002 2:31 pm

exactly how much damage can gundams take?

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Wed Aug 07, 2002 1:46 am

Is this thread long since dead, or is it just me? :twisted:
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Kurai Seraphim
Org Profile

Post by Kurai Seraphim » Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:28 am

I think it died with Heero when they realized that Instrumentality Eva can fly.
Animazement AMV Contest Coordinator
http://www.animazement.org
Amv@animazement.org

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:41 am

This thread died the FIRST time it was posted...

I think this is the third time I've read this silly argument on the org and it always comes down to the gundam fan not knowing enough about evangelion to realise that no gundam can destroy an eva.

It's about this time where I mention Buster Machine 3 being able to wipe them all out.

Return to “General Anime”