New Bebop AMV

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
lain02
Org Profile

Post by lain02 » Mon Aug 05, 2002 8:26 am

Tha was great! I loved it really. CB is my fav anime, and I just loved ED. this was a really nicely done AMV. props

projekt_navi
Org Profile

Post by projekt_navi » Mon Aug 05, 2002 10:55 am

Your one talented amv creator, and I don't even know you, I can say that is impressive. Nice video!!!
A Fire Inside <<< AFI ... very good punk-rock band ... no shitty linkin park music ... pure rock :twisted:

Cailet730
Org Profile

Post by Cailet730 » Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:25 am

I'm glad that you enjoyed my vid! I worked hard on it, so it's very nice to know that people liked watching it.
I think you just inspired me to go work on my next project, hehe. :D

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”