AWA PRo and Dance deadline is today

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Quu
Org Profile

AWA PRo and Dance deadline is today

Post by Quu » Fri Aug 02, 2002 11:36 am

the AWA Pro and the dance deadline is today

for those delaying the furthest...

the ftp option will be good for tonight only... no Pro or dance accounts will be created after tonight... and you only have a day or two to upload it....

http://www.awa-con.com/vat/digital.html
http://www.awa-con.com/vat/proawards.html
http://www.awa-con.com/vat/dance.html

if you submit pro you still have to send the blank tapes and the signature form... but that can arive by wendsday next week
Lead me not to temptation, for I have deadlines

Kwasek
Org Profile

Post by Kwasek » Fri Aug 02, 2002 10:03 pm

I'm cutting it so close. Who else is uploading with me right now? Lets hear it for us lazy butts!

Red Wolf
Org Profile

Post by Red Wolf » Sun Aug 04, 2002 12:48 pm

I managed to get my Pro and Dance shipped UPS Ground on Wednesday (I love living in Atlanta right now). Best part is I did it through work so it cost me $3. I spent more on the return postage stamps for just the Pro tapes :P

I did get an email on the deadline day saying my package had arrived. Very cool of the AWA VAT guys to let me know so quickly. I also got an email over the weekend stating that the Dance entries were low and they were contacting some of us to see if we sent our entries in. Mine was with the Pro stuff (and properly labeled, thank you) so I hope they can find that CD. I wonder what they consider "low" for the number of entries to the Dance Challenge.

*Dreams of winning a Dance category by default (since that's the only way it will happen) and thinks that could make AX look like a fair and impartial contest*

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Sun Aug 04, 2002 1:04 pm

It's a shame there were so few entries for the dance contest - I was expecting it to be pretty popular... but I guess that's because I actually grew up 80s music which is more than can be said for some of the new crowd :)

I did make a video which met the specifications but it's serious nature shifted it into the Pro contest.

I'm expecting Pro to be really tough competition but I'm just looking forward to seeing those tapes with all those lovely amvs :)

Hakura
Org Profile

Post by Hakura » Sun Aug 04, 2002 1:57 pm

Yeah no kidding ^^ It's going to be hard. But the tapes are going to kick butt ^^

My main exciting thing about AWA is the DDR project ^^ I'm so hyped up about that ^^

*hugs everyone* This is going to kick ass!

I'm not really a competitive person, I just like to enjoy videos for what they are, so I'm looking forward to seeing all the talent that comes out this year ^^

Red Wolf
Org Profile

Post by Red Wolf » Mon Aug 05, 2002 7:02 am

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who entered the Pro contest more out of wanting to see the other AMVs on those tapes than actually wanting to win (which would be cool but I'd rather just show off my work).

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Mon Aug 05, 2002 9:10 am

:cry:

Go expo!! :twisted:
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

Return to “AMV Contests”