Girlfriend of Steel soundtrack.

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
klinky
Org Profile

Girlfriend of Steel soundtrack.

Post by klinky » Fri Aug 02, 2002 5:21 pm

So I downloaded this copy of this hacked up version of Girlfriend of Steel that was made by some Spainish guy, who tried converting it to english, but didn't know how to read Japaneese, but knew how to play and win the game, or something like that. So he made a flash based game of it that's REALLY shitty, the only plus side is it has nice music in it. Well okay, I just REALLY like the opening to the game and I am wondering what the name of the song is or who did it or where I can get the soundtrack of the game. I have no interest in the game, tho it does have some nice pictures of Misato, but the art designers had problems with perspectives in the game or something. Anyways, if the damn thing had separated audio files then it would be no problem, but the damn music was stuffed into the flash executable so... Iam stuck....

So anyone know the name of that Girlfriend of Steel opening!?

~klinky

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Fri Aug 02, 2002 5:35 pm

That name cracks me up.Whenever I hear it I think of Ma Nebraska from "Trigun",then imagine a Japanese romance game based around her.
I'm out...

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Sat Aug 03, 2002 7:12 pm

Thank you, I thought I was the only one who automatically and without fail thought "robot hentai sim".

Uh, is it NOT a hentai sim? O_o; That's like titling something "Death Kill Slaughterhouse XIII" and making it about fluffy little bunnies running around in the meadow. :lol:

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Sat Aug 03, 2002 7:30 pm

It's a dating game.With a new character thrown in.Not sure if it's "H" or not.

Anyhow,like I said,the name brings to mind robots.Or schoolgirls transforming into mechs.Or something whackedly Japanese like that.
I'm out...

klinky
Org Profile

Post by klinky » Sat Aug 03, 2002 9:45 pm

no it's not really H... but I guess it gets a liddle nude in some areas

I don't care, I didn't play it . Ijust like the song..

Return to “General Discussion”