What does this AMV fall under (action, drama, I dont know!)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Melfina
Org Profile

What does this AMV fall under (action, drama, I dont know!)

Post by Melfina » Sat Aug 03, 2002 12:45 pm

I recently created a DBZ Amv, but due to the fact that it has very very very little fight footage, I was wondering what catagory it falls under... I don't think it falls under drama or action...any thoughts?

<a href="http://salami2.clanpages.com/db/sbomb.wmv">Click here, 720k streaming WMV</a>
Forum Nublar
Webmaster and founder of

milfeulle_nyo
Org Profile

Post by milfeulle_nyo » Sat Aug 03, 2002 12:59 pm

If it's not action...is it humorous? Or maybe serious? or maybe they're dancing around ^^;. Need more details -nyo ^^.

ps...does this belong this amv suggestions or help or something? Peoples are more helpful with questions there than in announcements.

Melfina
Org Profile

Post by Melfina » Sat Aug 03, 2002 1:07 pm

First, click link to view

Second, its none of the above

Third, the most helpful people wiggle in all of them...so they will run across it sometime
Forum Nublar
Webmaster and founder of

milfeulle_nyo
Org Profile

Post by milfeulle_nyo » Sat Aug 03, 2002 3:38 pm

ahh sorry...
::downloads::
ahh dbz. but nice video ^^

I think it's dramatic mostly because of the song. Could also be under character profile...but I can't really tell since I don't know dbz characters ^^;. If dramatic still doesn't sound right to you, the serious or other category is always available, because they only smile like twice in the whole video ^^;

iq10000
Org Profile

Post by iq10000 » Sat Aug 03, 2002 10:37 pm

I'd have to say it's definetely dramatic.
Great vid btw, nice work :)

Melfina
Org Profile

Post by Melfina » Sat Aug 03, 2002 10:45 pm

thanks, dramatic...but the music tempo doesnt match a dramatic amv..
Forum Nublar
Webmaster and founder of

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”