I'm new! I have two videos for you all!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
FireSpirit
Org Profile

I'm new! I have two videos for you all!

Post by FireSpirit » Thu Aug 01, 2002 10:18 am

:) Hi! I am new to these boards. My name is Jason aka FireSpirit. I have to videos completed and would like to share them with you. They aren't anime they are actually for 2 video games. FF9 and FFXI. I hope you like them. You can download them off my FTP server. ftp://FireSpirit.d2g.com They are in the folder marked "Video Game Music Videos". Enjoy! Id also love feed back my AIM is FireSpirit1984

Sierra Lorna
Org Profile

Post by Sierra Lorna » Thu Aug 01, 2002 9:07 pm

I'm having a hard time getting the videos. If you enter the videos on this site, you can create a direct link to the them and they will be much easier to get.

Hakura
Org Profile

Post by Hakura » Thu Aug 01, 2002 9:24 pm

Ahh...it's you..... ^^;

If I get the chance I'll check them out. ^^

Iamshadowkiller
Org Profile

Post by Iamshadowkiller » Sat Aug 03, 2002 11:31 am

Firespirit eh......interesting........¬¬......*/me switches to mysterious mode and runs away*
Oh how convenient. A theory about God that doesn't require looking through a telescope.

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Sat Aug 03, 2002 11:39 am

shadow13 wrote:Firespirit eh......interesting........¬¬......*/me switches to mysterious mode and runs away*
¬¬ *changes Shadow's scores*

jbone
Org Profile

Re: I'm new! I have two videos for you all!

Post by jbone » Sat Aug 03, 2002 11:52 am

FireSpirit wrote:They aren't anime they are actually for 2 video games. FF9 and FFXI.
FFXI isn't out yet, afaik...

KLin
Org Profile

Post by KLin » Sun Aug 04, 2002 10:36 am

FFXI isn't out yet, but it's DVD is already out. I saw copies of it at my local music import store, so it's totally possible to get footage of it. Really expensive though, like $50.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”