D and Alucard

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Tue Jul 30, 2002 8:35 pm

Hmm... good point Omni. But then D wouldn't take 10,000 bullets in the first place =D. Personally, I don't want to think about who would win because they're both awesome.

But... I like D better. VHDBL was the first beautifully animated movie I'd ever seen and D was just freakin' awesome.

***SPOLIERS***

But! who would win in a fight: Grove (from VHDBL) or Alucard :P ? Hahaha! Was it just me or did it seem like Grove was on drugs? Lots of drugs. And then didn't D kill Grove?

The only part of Bloodlust that really bugged me was the fight with the werewolf guy. I mean c'mon... that guy was awesome too but D just came down from the sky and split him in two.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Wed Jul 31, 2002 1:24 am

FirestormXIII wrote:If they fought: D would get the first shot in, slicing Alucard from head to toe. Alucard falls into bloody pieces, then reforms himself and laughs at D. Pulls out shiny ass gun, and blows D to pieces.
Alucard: "Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! HURRY!! HURRY!! HURRY!!!
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Schu no ko
Org Profile

Post by Schu no ko » Wed Jul 31, 2002 7:28 pm

Alucard: "Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! HURRY!! HURRY!! HURRY!!!
LOL! Exactly!!!!!!!!

Dark Kamui
Org Profile

Post by Dark Kamui » Thu Aug 01, 2002 10:18 pm

WHO would win? =_=

Alucard of course! :lol:

I mean... Alucard MELTED A BIG SILVER CROSS with his hair alone and took out masochist, dickless (literally) Ingotnito that just happened to have a dark god inside his body aside a Cursed Bullet Spreading Gun... silver bullets or swords, BLAH! :P

And it could be said that in ep13 Alucard didn't die at any moment... And his "spirit" or whatever just took all the blood from the dead bodies to reform himself... or something! :P

Not to forget Alucard has his spells and his Hell Hound Thingies! :D

*Spoilers... BAH* :evil:

FirestormXIII
Org Profile

Post by FirestormXIII » Sat Aug 03, 2002 12:10 am

***Continued Spoiler***
flint_the_dwarf wrote:The only part of Bloodlust that really bugged me was the fight with the werewolf guy. I mean c'mon... that guy was awesome too but D just came down from the sky and split him in two.
Yes, I know! I was all like 'Oh now we're gonna see a real fight.' Then D dropped out of the sky and *shing* the fight was over. I was mad. At least the werewolf did get some playtime on the bridge though.
Everyone is not the same as you.
Get over it.
And lighten up.

Dark Kamui
Org Profile

Post by Dark Kamui » Mon Aug 05, 2002 6:24 pm

Yes, I know! I was all like 'Oh now we're gonna see a real fight.' Then D dropped out of the sky and *shing* the fight was over. I was mad. At least the werewolf did get some playtime on the bridge though.
You're not alone... ;_;

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Tue Aug 06, 2002 10:53 pm

hmmm... I think you guys don't give D enough credit in this fight. Look at the fight in Bloodlust with the crazy hair chick. He's quite literally cutting through redwoods faster than you can blink. Alucard is fast... but not THAT fast... I personally think there'd really be no winner. D could always tear Alucard's gun to peices with his sword and then just smack him around a bit, but then again, Alucard is immortal, thus they'd just tire each other out, and who knows what left hand would eventually do, he can swallow souls you know. Anyways, I like D better overall, Alucard is too reliant on his powers, where as D just kicks people's asses with his sword.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

FirestormXIII
Org Profile

Post by FirestormXIII » Tue Aug 06, 2002 11:19 pm

I think you missed the part where Alucard regenerates. It doesn't matter how much ass D kicks with his sword, Alucard'll take the licking and keep on ticking. Even D can only go so long.

I did just think about this though. D has one major advantage over Alucard, and over all vampires in general: He can exist in the sunlight. This isn't really a factor in the type of straight-fighting situation that's been brought up though (since it'd have to be night for Alucard to fight D...at least outside), but if D was hunting Alucard I'd more than bet it'd be a factor.
Everyone is not the same as you.
Get over it.
And lighten up.

Return to “General Anime”