My first attempt

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

FoolThemAll
Org Profile

My first attempt

Post by FoolThemAll » Sun Jun 30, 2002 2:41 pm

This is my first effort at making a music video. I used the song "Tip" by Finger Eleven and clips from the movie Memento. If you haven't seen Memento and plan to, I wouldn't recommend viewing this, as there are many spoilers.

Anyone willing to take a look and give me their opinion?

www.angelfire.com/mi4/jms/index.html

It's labeled: Finger Eleven - Tip (9.5MB Music video, clips from Memento)

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Sun Jun 30, 2002 3:16 pm

"This forum is for members who are willing to volenteer opinions about your video. Please do not beg for video opinions here."

Your post belongs in Video Announcements.

FoolThemAll
Org Profile

Gah...

Post by FoolThemAll » Sun Jun 30, 2002 4:13 pm

Now that you've pointed it out, I'm not sure how, but I completely mis-interpreted that. Sorry bout that.

Laughing_Man
Org Profile

Post by Laughing_Man » Sun Jun 30, 2002 6:04 pm

He hardly begged. Looks like someone is attempting to up their post count through rude psuedo intelligent posts.

Beowulf
Org Profile

Post by Beowulf » Mon Jul 01, 2002 1:02 am

jbone wrote:"This forum is for members who are willing to volenteer opinions about your video. Please do not beg for video opinions here."

Your post belongs in Video Announcements.
Way to welcome a new member to the community to isolationist choch. :roll:

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Mon Jul 01, 2002 1:53 am

Silly Beo.......Thats how Jbone works.....He doesnt care :cry:

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Mon Jul 01, 2002 2:35 am

Laughing_Man wrote:He hardly begged. Looks like someone is attempting to up their post count through rude psuedo intelligent posts.
You obviously don't know me very well, you slackjawed ill-mannered overzealous behemoth.

;-)

ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu
Org Profile

Post by ZeWrestler » Mon Jul 01, 2002 5:40 am

ouch
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music~Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo Gaming Corporation

Laughing_Man
Org Profile

Post by Laughing_Man » Mon Jul 01, 2002 2:57 pm

jbone wrote:
Laughing_Man wrote:He hardly begged. Looks like someone is attempting to up their post count through rude psuedo intelligent posts.
You obviously don't know me very well, you slackjawed ill-mannered overzealous behemoth.

;-)
Hey!! Look who just got a dictionary!! Anyone can play that game you brain-dead corpulent ugolicious rectum sniffer!! :wink: so does that make it all ok?

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Wed Jul 03, 2002 10:27 pm

Hey hey hey, can't we all just... get along? Now let's all put our dictionaries away and talk like real people. But Laughing_Man, cmon, do you seriously think people post just to raise the number by their name. Some people I could believe that of... -*cough* you- but most people post because they have a reason.

And Jbone was correct in what he said. This is for people who want to volunteer their opinions. And note the name of the forum. Opinion Exchange. Exchange. If he wants a review, he should review in return. But I'm not criticizing him because he obviously didn't know.

One more thing: forums aren't here so you can insult people because of their insensitivity or whatever. Especially when they're people who have some kind of input around here.

Return to “Works in Progress”