I'm new! I have two videos for you all!

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

I'm new! I have two videos for you all!

Postby FireSpirit » Thu Aug 01, 2002 10:18 am

:) Hi! I am new to these boards. My name is Jason aka FireSpirit. I have to videos completed and would like to share them with you. They aren't anime they are actually for 2 video games. FF9 and FFXI. I hope you like them. You can download them off my FTP server. ftp://FireSpirit.d2g.com They are in the folder marked "Video Game Music Videos". Enjoy! Id also love feed back my AIM is FireSpirit1984
FireSpirit

Postby Sierra Lorna » Thu Aug 01, 2002 9:07 pm

I'm having a hard time getting the videos. If you enter the videos on this site, you can create a direct link to the them and they will be much easier to get.
Sierra Lorna

Postby Hakura » Thu Aug 01, 2002 9:24 pm

Ahh...it's you..... ^^;

If I get the chance I'll check them out. ^^
Hakura

Postby Iamshadowkiller » Sat Aug 03, 2002 11:31 am

Firespirit eh......interesting........¬¬......*/me switches to mysterious mode and runs away*
Oh how convenient. A theory about God that doesn't require looking through a telescope.
Iamshadowkiller

Postby mexicanjunior » Sat Aug 03, 2002 11:39 am

shadow13 wrote:Firespirit eh......interesting........¬¬......*/me switches to mysterious mode and runs away*

¬¬ *changes Shadow's scores*
mexicanjunior

Re: I'm new! I have two videos for you all!

Postby jbone » Sat Aug 03, 2002 11:52 am

FireSpirit wrote:They aren't anime they are actually for 2 video games. FF9 and FFXI.

FFXI isn't out yet, afaik...
jbone

Postby KLin » Sun Aug 04, 2002 10:36 am

FFXI isn't out yet, but it's DVD is already out. I saw copies of it at my local music import store, so it's totally possible to get footage of it. Really expensive though, like $50.
KLin

Return to AMV Announcements