psst... Im designing a new site....

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Tue Jul 30, 2002 3:39 am

Hmmm..I guess I'll be the only one going on track....Not to be rude but the page needs major work...It has newb written all over it... Try studying web page design a little... It will help...Also I saw your videos as well...I don't really remember them but you did do one thing right...You didn't use LONG clips to consist as your video...You actually edited them....I don't really remember if you needed any work on your timing...I saw your DBZ Souljah's video and personally...That techno and DBZ don't mix...lol....so I didn't really watch all of it...Although the action was good in some points...You should spread out to more anime...I use to be in the same position as you when I first got into AMV's......just making DBZ videos...didn't know much about web design....But I turned that all around....If you want to check out my site head over to

http://www.smoothestudios.com

...I don't have many vids up since I have only mad about 5 or 6 good videos....I have my first successful dbz video and some others...Enigma is by far my best.....Kung Fubop was thrown together in a span of 2-3 days since I wanted to send more then one video to AX...Can't believe it actually made it though...thing that pissed me off the most was the fact that they created a fun category for the contest and I DIDN'T Know about it...My video is meant to be a fun video...not comedy...it made everyone thing my video was a comedy when it wasn't meant to be.....ohh well...I'll stop now...heh...

Also...If you're planning to stick with AMV's and create more int he future I'd suggest buying a capture card if you have the money to capture your own footage.....If you have dvd's already and a dvd-rom you cna rip the dvds as well for footage....but purchasing a capture card is the best choice...I would go with a less expensive card unless you REALLY get into editing...a Studio DC 10 is a EXCELLENT card for its price....70 dollars I believe...Worth every penny....

Well...I'll stop now...If you have any questions I'd be glad to reply.....So don't be shy....

SpPANDA
Org Profile

Post by SpPANDA » Tue Jul 30, 2002 4:51 am

can i post my website too?!

O_o

Melfina
Org Profile

Post by Melfina » Tue Jul 30, 2002 12:10 pm

Don't people eat pandas?

MamoruArmitage
Location: Just stuck, hollow and alone, and the fault is my own, and the fault is my own...
Org Profile

Post by MamoruArmitage » Tue Jul 30, 2002 3:10 pm

*eats sppanda* hm... nah. he tastes yucky.
Chou Ryuuen, of the Fushigi Yuugi Cabal

"E Nomine Patres et Filii et Spiritu Sancti!"

Eriol861: dan, what have i told you about bestiality?
Eriol861: REMEMBER THE CONDOM
God Saffron: ...
Eriol861: DON'T GET MAD PIKACHU DISEASE OR SOME SHIT

INNERVISION STUDIOS

SpPANDA
Org Profile

Post by SpPANDA » Wed Jul 31, 2002 2:23 am

like choreso...

Return to “General AMV”