Paranoid Android

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Atarashii Hito
Org Profile

Paranoid Android

Post by Atarashii Hito » Tue Feb 25, 2003 11:02 pm

Hello everyone!
My semi-new video is now available for this week to download at Baka Deshi Productions!

http://www.bakadeshiproductions.com

Please download and review!

Here is the a-m-v.org entry for it: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=10341

Please leave an opinion, and you will receive a kawaii petto ^^

Thanks!
-Atarashii Hito

Azalin
Org Profile

Post by Azalin » Wed Feb 26, 2003 12:08 am

cool

Atarashii Hito
Org Profile

Post by Atarashii Hito » Wed Feb 26, 2003 6:48 pm

Azalin wrote:cool
Uhhhh ^_^; Thanks!

Atarashii Hito
Org Profile

Post by Atarashii Hito » Fri Feb 28, 2003 10:06 am

Is there anyone else? It would be really great if I could at least get one opinion for this week of downloads, because I don't know when it will be up for download again, it may be a long time from now ^^;

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”