Final Fantasy Movie - Resonance

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
silver_moon
Org Profile

Final Fantasy Movie - Resonance

Post by silver_moon » Sat Feb 22, 2003 7:53 pm

New video!

Title - Resonance
Footage - Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
Music - The Two Towers, "Requiem for a Dream"
Link - http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=14718

It is to a song that I predict will become extremely overused someday (if it isn't already). But the vid was fun to make, so I think that's OK. :)
ImageImage

Lone Wolf
Org Profile

Post by Lone Wolf » Sat Feb 22, 2003 9:32 pm

As always, I bow down before your greatness.

WE'RE NOT WORTHY! WE'RE NOT WORTHY!

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sat Feb 22, 2003 11:02 pm

dammit

Two Towers has nothing to do with that..other than it was used in the TTT trailer...

it's a remix done by Tim Aste of Ajax Projection called "Requiem of the Rings"
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

silver_moon
Org Profile

Post by silver_moon » Sat Feb 22, 2003 11:21 pm

Gack... I don't know much about the song. I found the mp3 on KaZaA so I just called it what the mp3 was called, which had Two Towers as the artist.

Should I change the song entry so it says Tim Aste - "Requiem of the Rings" instead? It's still early enough to change it so...
ImageImage

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sat Feb 22, 2003 11:45 pm

yes change, everywhere I go, I see people giving missinformation about the song and it's origion, though the music is all origionally Clint Marshall's, which is why Tim's site doesn't have it anymore, because it is currently under discussion for terms of being distributed on cd.
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

trythil
is
Org Profile

Post by trythil » Sat Feb 22, 2003 11:50 pm

Jebadia wrote:yes change, everywhere I go, I see people giving missinformation about the song and it's origion, though the music is all origionally Clint Marshall's, which is why Tim's site doesn't have it anymore, because it is currently under discussion for terms of being distributed on cd.
Clint Mansell. Performed by the Kronos Quartet.

And yeah, it probably would be a good idea to change the artist and title to Tim Aste - "Requiem of the Rings". It's not quite Mansell's work, but it certainly isn't "Requiem for a Dream" either :)

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Sun Feb 23, 2003 12:04 am

your avatar scares me :D

silver_moon
Org Profile

Post by silver_moon » Sun Feb 23, 2003 12:24 am

All fixed. 8)

Now I have to go update my website...
ImageImage

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sun Feb 23, 2003 1:02 am

Oh yeah, great vid btw, you edited the song down nicely as well. I have place for all 6+ minutes of it in the future...

Gutcruncher
Org Profile

Post by Gutcruncher » Sun Feb 23, 2003 1:07 am

Love the video. I really like the version of Requiem for a Dream you picked.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”