How/Which contests to enter

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
ProfessorFnord
Org Profile

How/Which contests to enter

Post by ProfessorFnord » Fri Feb 21, 2003 11:45 pm

Hi, I've done my first video http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=14560 and I'm wondering how I go about entering it into contests, is it just a case of naming the contests in the video info? If not what else do I need to do?
Also, if you have a look at the video maybe you can suggest a few appropriate ones I could enter it in.
Obviously not DragonBall Z conventions ;)

RichLather
Location: Lancaster, OH Position: One of the Elder Statesmen of the .org
Org Profile

Post by RichLather » Fri Feb 21, 2003 11:46 pm

You need to physically send the animation conventions your video.

Each contest has its own set of rules. Easiest thing to do is go to the event calendar off the main page, and it'll have links to the various convention sites.

ProfessorFnord
Org Profile

Post by ProfessorFnord » Fri Feb 21, 2003 11:49 pm

ok, thanks. :D

Tom the Fish
Org Profile

Post by Tom the Fish » Sat Feb 22, 2003 1:06 am

Just as a note to everyone passing over this thread, check out this video! How this guy pulled off making Domo-kun as creepy I'll never know. Positively a Must-Not-Miss video.

Tom

shinji13
Org Profile

Re: How/Which contests to enter

Post by shinji13 » Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:29 pm

Well it is ok for a vid on puppet's but maby you should get into anime not puppet show's but of coarse im not trying to be mean every one has there own style but lots of people like anime here and in the cotest unless you can find a otest on that kind of crap then your not going to win any thing but you should find some sort of drama cotest if you were going to enter int into a cotest but to tell you the truth if you made a musci vid on anime like that you would get a lot of fan's if you could find a way to make action and other genre.Well i dont have any thing other to say.

Jacobs Username
Org Profile

Post by Jacobs Username » Mon Mar 31, 2003 3:05 am

You should enter THIS(http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... hp?t=12556) one!! Its easy money! Anyone can win!

Return to “AMV Contests”