Out of the blue, foo'

Beefmaster10000
Org Profile

Out of the blue, foo'

Post by Beefmaster10000 » Mon Jul 29, 2002 4:42 am

I just have to say this. I can't keep it in.

I LOVE BATTLE ATHLETES, so SUCK on that piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I watched the OVA version, and I love the show. The revelation with Anna was quite shocking. I really want the TV series version now. Is it a continuation of the OVA version? I am surprised I am bringing this up, while none of you seem to talk about it. All I see on this board is "Cowboy Bebop this", "Trigun that", "Neon Genesis Evangelion from hell?" Though, ritefully so, as I quite enjoy them too.

So, I decided to make a topic that some might not expect. Battle athletes rule, damnit. So does Washu, and Urd.

Also, I went to the funimation store website and was happy to see that the first two volumes of YU-GI-OH (I love this show too, by the way) was heading to video and DVD finally. But, was I pissed because there were only edited versions, no Uncut. This really chaps my @ss.

Oh, and I also want to get that new Escaflowne movie, 3-disc set. Got to love that stuff. I must buy that too. It will go on my list of things to get.

I really like Anime. I'm amazed how addicting it is. I find out about one anime, research it for a few minutes, and BAM, I get hooked on that anime series/movie.

[Subliminal Message] Bow to Washu and Urd, or suffer. They rule you)[/Subliminal Message]

Also.......Ummm.....I......ummm, well.......Oh bloody hell! I lost my train of thought. Crap!

Well, what I am really trying to tell you fellow OtakuITES is that I really enjoyed Battle Athletes. I was just loving the show. I must get the TV version of the show as well. What about you OtakuITES? I'd love to see you people have a friendly, spontaneous, random discussion about anime people seem to not want to talk about. That is why this thread is out of the blue, I guess.

Also, I really like Blue Submarine No. 6. Cool show. I also enjoyed Amazing Nurse Nanako, Golden Boy, Medabots. You know, that kind of thing. I also like Saber Marionette J. I also like Washu and Urd.

So, how about 'em Battle Athletes, eh? Quite a cool show, if I do say so myself.

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Mon Jul 29, 2002 4:48 am

I enjoyed "Irresponsible Captain Tylor".But most peepz around here seem to be haters.Haters,I tell you!
I'm out...

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Mon Jul 29, 2002 4:55 am

hey, you would have no Idea about the flack I've taken for liking macross plus.

klinky
Org Profile

Post by klinky » Mon Jul 29, 2002 6:08 am

CaTaClYsM wrote:hey, you would have no Idea about the flack I've taken for liking macross plus.
AKA the disney sing along... :twisted:

~klinky

Return to “General Anime”