AMV number 2

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

AMV number 2

Post by CaTaClYsM » Sun Jul 28, 2002 6:16 pm

<A href=http://www.angelfire.com/80s/johndoe0/CBamv3.avi> Right click here, hope it works</A>

to whoever may download this, you are probably the only person to get to see the video so try to post an opinion since I am 90% sure that noone else will. :)

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Sun Jul 28, 2002 8:32 pm

:(

RyanGlazner
Org Profile

Post by RyanGlazner » Sun Jul 28, 2002 8:34 pm

I would, but it appears your bandwidth is gone. Angelfire no likey music videos.

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Sun Jul 28, 2002 8:40 pm

DAMNIT, this was a different acount too. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I just gotta say again

DAMNIT

RyanGlazner
Org Profile

Post by RyanGlazner » Mon Jul 29, 2002 2:06 am

Finally got a chance to download. This one's better than the first one. The timing is generally well done on the action scenes, but it could still use a little work. Try working with secondary beats. I'm not sure how to help you out beyond that. My main gripe is that it seemed too long. There were parts where it looks like you just put "filler" stuff in. I think if it were shorter (like editing the song to appropriate length) then it would have been better. The end fight scene was good. Timing through most of the scene seemed well thought out. Anyhow, that's just my two cents. Work on your timing and go for shorter clips/songs, so you don't have to use filler.

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Mon Jul 29, 2002 2:20 am

Can you elaborate on secondary beats?

RyanGlazner
Org Profile

Post by RyanGlazner » Mon Jul 29, 2002 2:42 am

Ugh. I'm having trouble coming up with a satisfactory explanation. I'll try to find some vids that would be good examples and try to work from there.

RyanGlazner
Org Profile

Post by RyanGlazner » Mon Jul 29, 2002 2:50 am

*sigh* Okay, i'm gonna use spPanda's Feuer Frei GW music vid as an example. Specifically right at the beginning and at about 2:30. There are other places in the vid where it seems to follow secondary beats, and the "vocal cue" beats should be noted as well. Gah. I'm not sure I can explain what secondary beats are. I was sure I saw something about them in a guide, but I can't seem to locate it.

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Mon Jul 29, 2002 2:52 am

I talk about secondary beat elements briefly in my audio guide (below)

RyanGlazner
Org Profile

Post by RyanGlazner » Mon Jul 29, 2002 2:53 am

Ah. There it is! Thanks AD.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”