AMV number 2

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

AMV number 2

Postby CaTaClYsM » Sun Jul 28, 2002 6:16 pm

<A href=http://www.angelfire.com/80s/johndoe0/CBamv3.avi> Right click here, hope it works</A>

to whoever may download this, you are probably the only person to get to see the video so try to post an opinion since I am 90% sure that noone else will. :)
CaTaClYsM

Postby CaTaClYsM » Sun Jul 28, 2002 8:32 pm

:(
CaTaClYsM

Postby RyanGlazner » Sun Jul 28, 2002 8:34 pm

I would, but it appears your bandwidth is gone. Angelfire no likey music videos.
RyanGlazner

Postby CaTaClYsM » Sun Jul 28, 2002 8:40 pm

DAMNIT, this was a different acount too. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I just gotta say again

DAMNIT
CaTaClYsM

Postby RyanGlazner » Mon Jul 29, 2002 2:06 am

Finally got a chance to download. This one's better than the first one. The timing is generally well done on the action scenes, but it could still use a little work. Try working with secondary beats. I'm not sure how to help you out beyond that. My main gripe is that it seemed too long. There were parts where it looks like you just put "filler" stuff in. I think if it were shorter (like editing the song to appropriate length) then it would have been better. The end fight scene was good. Timing through most of the scene seemed well thought out. Anyhow, that's just my two cents. Work on your timing and go for shorter clips/songs, so you don't have to use filler.
RyanGlazner

Postby CaTaClYsM » Mon Jul 29, 2002 2:20 am

Can you elaborate on secondary beats?
CaTaClYsM

Postby RyanGlazner » Mon Jul 29, 2002 2:42 am

Ugh. I'm having trouble coming up with a satisfactory explanation. I'll try to find some vids that would be good examples and try to work from there.
RyanGlazner

Postby RyanGlazner » Mon Jul 29, 2002 2:50 am

*sigh* Okay, i'm gonna use spPanda's Feuer Frei GW music vid as an example. Specifically right at the beginning and at about 2:30. There are other places in the vid where it seems to follow secondary beats, and the "vocal cue" beats should be noted as well. Gah. I'm not sure I can explain what secondary beats are. I was sure I saw something about them in a guide, but I can't seem to locate it.
RyanGlazner

Postby AbsoluteDestiny » Mon Jul 29, 2002 2:52 am

I talk about secondary beat elements briefly in my audio guide (below)
AbsoluteDestiny

Postby RyanGlazner » Mon Jul 29, 2002 2:53 am

Ah. There it is! Thanks AD.
RyanGlazner

Postby CaTaClYsM » Mon Jul 29, 2002 3:58 am

now I need a guide to premiere, cuz I have version 6.0 but I didn't know I could get a pic of the audio (for lack of a better term) to show up, or how to do pretty much anything exept pick out and splice in video and audio.
CaTaClYsM

Postby bailz66 » Mon Jul 29, 2002 8:05 am

im getting it down at the moment 35 kbps ^^ will give a review when i gets it

you want to check out any of mine ?

hellsing
eva
kenshin

ne way its up to you :)
bailz66

Postby CaTaClYsM » Mon Jul 29, 2002 8:20 pm

yeah, btw people, check and see if the download works cuz I have had 3 people get it so far, there may be room for more before the bandwidth sucks itself dry.
CaTaClYsM

Postby Sierra Lorna » Thu Aug 01, 2002 9:16 pm

I'm dowloading it now! Hopefully you'll get a review sometime soon! :)
Sierra Lorna

Postby KLin » Thu Aug 01, 2002 9:35 pm

I'm getting it too at around 40 KB/sec, maybe it died at first because people didn't right-click it? How much monthly bandwidth allowance does Angelfire provide anyhow?
KLin

Next

Return to AMV Announcements