Can Someone Please View All Of My AMVs? I have 14 or 15.

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

RurouniKenshin76
Org Profile

Ashton, your one of the good ones

Post by RurouniKenshin76 » Sat Jul 27, 2002 10:30 pm

Ashton, you are one of the good ones. I see that you are a nice person. I just dont like hypocrites telling me things. I am NOT talking about you. My site has all of the links disabled because of hosting problems, but soon I will be back with a vengeance when i get a new host. I will only put 4 videos up every month to save bandwidth. So far my vids have scored in the 8 and 9 area by people i have shown them to. But I am in need of a professional opinion. I will soon be getting the opinion of Otaku Vengeance's Owner, but i need more than one opinion. I think you would be perfect to review it. You seem to be nice enough and I want someone who is nice and honest, not some of the people that only bitch about the things that were wrong. If you are interested in reviewing some of my AMVs email me at GodsOfDefiance@godsofdefiance.com.
as for my web site...its under construction.
Rurouni Kenshin

fellowhoodlum
Org Profile

Post by fellowhoodlum » Sat Jul 27, 2002 10:46 pm

If I do review, would you reciprocate and review mine in return, one for one? :D

ShonenDizzyCow
Org Profile

Post by ShonenDizzyCow » Sat Jul 27, 2002 11:09 pm

fellowhoodlum wrote:If I do review, would you reciprocate and review mine in return, one for one? :D
That would be impossible. You do not have enough videos for RK76 to review in return then. :lol:

Hakura
Org Profile

Post by Hakura » Sun Jul 28, 2002 12:24 am

I'm an very honest reviewer...if I don't like something I will say so...however I'm not mean I give advice to make things better...not just bashing a video...

I think that if all you arre going to do is bash someoes video send a e-mail. I don't believe in video bashing, yet I do believe in constuctive critisum (I know I have crappy spelling :p)

If I get the chance i will check out some of your videos as you asked me to.

All of them...I don't know if I will have time. But I will check a few that perk my interest ^^

RurouniKenshin76
Org Profile

k

Post by RurouniKenshin76 » Sun Jul 28, 2002 10:19 pm

Let me explain something. Please send me an email and be ready on Saturday between 11am-12pm to recieve my amvs. I dont have high speed so i got to a cyber cafe. My site is lacking space and i am remodeling it too. if you want to see them and review them. send me an email with your AIM sn and i will talk to you on saturday. sorry for the inconveinence.

Thanks
HimuraKenshin76
Rurouni Kenshin

RurouniKenshin76
Org Profile

Post by RurouniKenshin76 » Sun Jul 28, 2002 10:20 pm

ps i know i signed my name wrong. Im tired.
Rurouni Kenshin

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Mon Jul 29, 2002 12:47 am

darn...
I'm not on broadband...
sorry, I'd love to opinionate your stuffs...

Even more so if you returned the favor...
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

RurouniKenshin76
Org Profile

hmmm

Post by RurouniKenshin76 » Wed Jul 31, 2002 8:59 pm

Well, im sure i can send you my small vids. i would also love to view any vids that you have made.
Rurouni Kenshin

Sierra Lorna
Org Profile

Post by Sierra Lorna » Thu Aug 01, 2002 3:40 am

If I review 5--or maybe more if I have something to say about them--of your videos, would you reveiw my 5 AMVs in return? I really like helping people with their videos, so I wouldn't mind leaving opinions on them at all.

I have AIM if you want to send me yours through that. I'm awake about the same hours that you mentioned.

Here's my e-mail address in case you need it: sierra_lorna@yahoo.ca.

Return to “Works in Progress”