(Past) AMV Contest Lists - Site Has Moved

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:19 am

I never said it was a con...o_O....I said contest...lol

hackerzc
Org Profile

Re: (Past) AMV Contest Lists - Site Has Moved

Post by hackerzc » Tue Feb 04, 2003 12:08 pm

Ikasu wrote:
Not a very good list. You are missing a LOT of contests.
I'd like to see you go through the effort of keeping a list of results for AMV contests...I for one support what he's doing...There are tons of AMV contests out there...As a AMV co-ordinator I always wanted someone to actually do what he's doing as it keeps a good document of past contests for reference...

Why don't you help him out if you think he is missing too many contests and see how much work it really is...?
First of all I was just saying he was missing a LOT of info. Secondly it isn't hard keeping track of that stuff. This sight already has a comprehensive list of cons that have AMV contests. Just use that list to start with. Why does everything have to be so hard for some people!?
John Westbrook
Otakon, Fan Parody Dept. Head

Ikasu
Org Profile

Re: (Past) AMV Contest Lists - Site Has Moved

Post by Ikasu » Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:24 pm

First of all I was just saying he was missing a LOT of info. Secondly it isn't hard keeping track of that stuff. This sight already has a comprehensive list of cons that have AMV contests. Just use that list to start with. Why does everything have to be so hard for some people!?
Well...That's not true at all...some contests don't have results posted on sites or anything.....Having one site with the info of contest results is a better way of organizing everything at one location.

Anyways the list of contests on Anime Music Videos Dot Org are just dates...Some sites may display the winners but not all do...So it's not as simple as you make it...

Return to “AMV Contests”