Three New Vids

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
RedFusionX
Warning: Attitude!
Org Profile

Three New Vids

Post by RedFusionX » Sun Feb 02, 2003 3:39 am

Hi, I am just announcing my three vids that I have made 8)

Royal Space Force - When You Believe - Prince of Egypt OST

Ex-Driver - Buck Rogers - Feeder

Blue Submarine no. 6 - Everlong - Foo Fighters

I don't have anyway to upload them other that through WinMX right now, e mail me if you would like to get them
- RedFusionX Studios
"I've spent the last ten years of my life defending my country, I've sacrificed for it, fought for it, and bled for it, now it's time I got something back, so please just respect me and my fellow Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines as we continue to do this job."
Americans sleep peacefully in their beds at night because brave men stand willing to do violence on their behalf

Tash
Org Profile

Post by Tash » Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:45 am

how are you a studio if you have no uplace to upload then that means no website

fyrtenheimer
Org Profile

Post by fyrtenheimer » Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:58 am

is that chick rubbing her ass?

aww, did she hurt herself

rofl

Blackheartstar
Org Profile

Post by Blackheartstar » Sun Feb 02, 2003 2:34 pm

Is that Cactuar wearing a diper?

aww, did it shit itself

rofl

RedFusionX
Org Profile

Post by RedFusionX » Sun Feb 02, 2003 6:33 pm

Tash wrote:how are you a studio if you have no uplace to upload then that means no website
Not everyone can afford the luxury of a website
"I've spent the last ten years of my life defending my country, I've sacrificed for it, fought for it, and bled for it, now it's time I got something back, so please just respect me and my fellow Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines as we continue to do this job."
Americans sleep peacefully in their beds at night because brave men stand willing to do violence on their behalf

Tash
Org Profile

Post by Tash » Sun Feb 02, 2003 6:50 pm

get a free one

RedFusionX
Org Profile

Post by RedFusionX » Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:45 pm

Tash wrote:get a free one
I thought about it, but the bandwidth from the videos downloading would kill the site

Anime Jedi
Org Profile

Post by Anime Jedi » Sun Feb 02, 2003 11:12 pm

The vids sound cool. Good luck in trying to find hosting somewhere. ^_^

KeyRis
Org Profile

Post by KeyRis » Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:30 pm

I saw the Royal Space Force vid and the Blue Sub #6 vid, they were on Kazaa,

I liked them, I can't find the Ex Driver one, I tried Kazaa and Win MX
She's not, but....
I believe that when this fight is over, she'll smile for me then
-Kenshin Himura

RedFusionX
Org Profile

Post by RedFusionX » Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:54 pm

KeyRis wrote:I saw the Royal Space Force vid and the Blue Sub #6 vid, they were on Kazaa,

I liked them, I can't find the Ex Driver one, I tried Kazaa and Win MX
Uh, Thanks, I didn't know anyone had downloaded them, as for your answer, I am not going to be doing any downlading/uploading of AMVs for the next six months, I'll be in the Desert, when I get back, I am going to try and get some hosting with a friend

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”