Keitaro wants it that way

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
imadude
Org Profile

Keitaro wants it that way

Post by imadude » Sun Feb 09, 2003 6:59 am

hey i just finished a new video using clips from love hina to Dynamite Boy's remake of The Backstreet Boys i want it that way this is one of the first videos i tried lip synching in it and while i do mess up in parts the lip synching to me is alright this is the first video i actually tried working on in awhile so i kinda wannaget it out there for people to see i must warn u i made it with windows movie maker with downloaded clips from other peoples videos who ill list right now and btw i apologize if i dont know the exact name of the video i downloaded most of them from kazaa

the one to Zebraheads the hell that is my life that has pages from the manga in the beginning im guessing TommyRude made it

the one to offsprings feelings that shows Keitaro getting his ass kicked through the whole thing

The Omni Strata Studios 1 to the techno version of whats up

The A O-X studios one to my december

the one made by umm Petro i guess to Wheatus' teenage dirtbag

now that ive done thati gotta say its actually a good video except for the sound wich of course the quality went a lil down when it was being created if you want it get me on either yahoo or AoL messenger thanks in advance

imadude
Org Profile

Post by imadude » Sun Feb 09, 2003 7:05 am

oh btw my name on both of the messengers is luisgauna2529

imadude
Org Profile

Post by imadude » Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:51 pm

oh hell screw it i might as well just do what i was gonna do from the beginning and just release my vids throughout school

imadude
Org Profile

Post by imadude » Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:53 pm

oh yeah just in the small chance som1 tried to download my video and i wasnt online im sorry

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”