Vampire Hunter D/ Nevermore [direct dl]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Tash
Org Profile

Post by Tash » Sat Feb 08, 2003 3:45 pm

i was going to write something after that but then i left but i guess you dont want poiters and for my vid it wasnt that fast but why would i take suggestions from you?

Tash
Org Profile

Post by Tash » Sat Feb 08, 2003 3:47 pm

my pointers are i dleted the video so im going off of memory ok choice of song, but if it fit the anime betetr that be good maybe a more dar4k sounding and more vampireish

but the timing was bad to me try to hit those beats better and make them count

MrScribble
Org Profile

Post by MrScribble » Sat Feb 08, 2003 3:52 pm

One word... Punctuation marks.

Ok, thats two words. :oops:
Image - I don't suffer from insanity, I'm enjoying every minute of it!- Image

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Sat Feb 08, 2003 4:45 pm

Ooooh, Nevermore! That's a plus already. I'll be sure to get this vid once I'm done d/ling my current list. I'm on 56k.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

FATTY_VM
Org Profile

Post by FATTY_VM » Sat Feb 08, 2003 7:15 pm

question ... how do you sound vampirish ... .let alone improve on your vampirish sounds.
...the problem I see a lot is that many good amv makers think they suck, and many bad amv makers think they're good.
I've seen it happen, man! I've SEEN IT!..
--Rob Kenchu

Argentumfeles
Org Profile

Post by Argentumfeles » Sat Feb 08, 2003 7:39 pm

MrScribble wrote:Hummm, okay... for some odd reason, every time I view your AMV, it never goes beyond the title screen... I mean, the music plays, but all I can see is a big screen saying Vampire Hunter D...

:(
Then there must be something wrong... I can play it here fine. And so can a lot of others. Codec?

Argentumfeles
Org Profile

Post by Argentumfeles » Sat Feb 08, 2003 7:44 pm

You see constructive criticism this works, thank you for pointing that out to me. I'm aware that 1 point in my video there's an off in the timing (a very apparent one). I think I also wrote that in newbie mistakes (that I made that one). The rest; one scene could be mistaken as an off-timing; and that's the scene where Dunpeal strikes the sword at his 'mom'. It's supposed to time on the motion after and not the strike itself (so that ones deliberate, but maybe bad choice).

BTW, I didn't know it was custom to bring in links for video ratings. TNX, for mentioning.

Tash
Org Profile

Post by Tash » Sat Feb 08, 2003 8:22 pm

also i think ypu post to much and why does everyone find dream on so boring its a great song

MrScribble
Org Profile

Post by MrScribble » Sun Feb 09, 2003 5:43 am

Argentumfeles wrote: Then there must be something wrong... I can play it here fine. And so can a lot of others. Codec?
Yes, I'm probably missing a codec... but which one?

I've downloaded several other AMV's and I never had this problem.
Image - I don't suffer from insanity, I'm enjoying every minute of it!- Image

Argentumfeles
Org Profile

Post by Argentumfeles » Sun Feb 09, 2003 6:27 am

MrScribble wrote:
Argentumfeles wrote: Then there must be something wrong... I can play it here fine. And so can a lot of others. Codec?
Yes, I'm probably missing a codec... but which one?

I've downloaded several other AMV's and I never had this problem.
According to file information the video codec is DiVX 5.0.2.
The audio codec is: Fraunhofer IIS MPEG Layer 3.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”