Behold Once Again!!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
BigDude
Org Profile

Behold Once Again!!

Post by BigDude » Wed Feb 05, 2003 11:33 pm

There: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=14337

This is my 7th vid now, its not for downloading yet... just thought I'ed show it off and ask: Can Someone Host It For Me?? The service I ues cant host a vid that size (imagestation.com :roll:)
If you are not going to offer to host it or have something positive to say, dont post in this topic plz... That is all.

BigDude
Org Profile

Post by BigDude » Thu Feb 06, 2003 7:53 pm

There, fine, You can download it now.
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=14337
Post a comment, its so rude just to download it and then thats it...

Anime Jedi
Org Profile

Post by Anime Jedi » Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:14 pm

No worries, I'll write something up. I'll do it this weekend. But I still have 4 opinions to do, though I should have enough time. lol ^_^

It may be rude, but some people just can't take that much time. I bet I would have to write about 600 opinions to get about even... 0_o ... LOL

BigDude
Org Profile

Post by BigDude » Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:27 pm

Well I didnt mean write up a whole thing, I ment say "good", "bad", "could use some work" kinda thing right here in this topic. :? But if you are really gunna write somthing up, yay! :D

KLin
Org Profile

Post by KLin » Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:53 am

I'll leave a more detailed review later as well. But let me say that your song choice is not good. The words aren't understandable at all. I suggest just using an instrumental version of the song instead if you're fixed on using it.

On the positive side, you had some interesting digital effects, and cutting out the subtitles makes this easier to watch than your previous AMVs.

BigDude
Org Profile

Post by BigDude » Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:39 pm

Yes, I know the song didnt mach up at all, I just felt like using it, so basically it was just a random song... but it was a learning experience. I just got my new prog and wanted to try it out. The video clips more or less follow the tone apose to the lyrics. I wasnt trying to follow the lyrics at all.

KLin
Org Profile

Post by KLin » Sat Feb 08, 2003 12:43 am

Yes well anyways, my review is up. Try to learn from your mistakes, okay? :shock:

BigDude
Org Profile

Post by BigDude » Sat Feb 08, 2003 2:29 am

Yeah, ok.... one thing... how do I see the review? Yes, I know I'm usless... :?

FATTY_VM
Org Profile

Post by FATTY_VM » Sat Feb 08, 2003 2:31 am

bigdude... your server is down.
...the problem I see a lot is that many good amv makers think they suck, and many bad amv makers think they're good.
I've seen it happen, man! I've SEEN IT!..
--Rob Kenchu

BigDude
Org Profile

Post by BigDude » Sat Feb 08, 2003 2:39 am

My server dosnt go down! They just are jackass's!

Why dose everyone seem to have problems with getting my vids, the links alway work when I try to use them... :? or maybe people just arent reading what it says and just want to download download download! I dont know whats up, its not a problem with my server, its something you people are doing wrong.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”